Average based on 10 reviews
  • Hurrah for Hutchinson

Satisfaction through the sales and service processes (two vehicles). We only allow Hutchinson KIA to do work on our cars. The service personnel is unsurpassed. The staff is friendly and courteous.

• 2017 Kia Sorento

My husband and I stopped by to only look, but were very impressed with the expertise of Lee Grimsley and his team that we bought an SUV. I would certainly recommend Hutchison Kia of Macon to all of my friends and family!

• Mister

Really enjoyed my buying experience...love my new Kia Soul

Really enjoyed my buying experience...love my new Kia Soul

• Daniel Boudeault

Daniel was amazing as was the entire staff. This is the second car I have purchased from Hutchinson Kia and it is always a good experience. Daniel really cared about the buying experience and when I left I felt like I had made a friend.

• My experience at Kia, the customer services great.

The dearlership Mr . Darren Toltert was a wonderful young man I will recommend anyone to do business with Kia because they you feel at home.

• Kia Sorento

Daniel was so wonderful. He listened to what I was looking for and put me in a car that was right for me! After many weeks of test drives with other dealerships and a big push from each for what "they" thought was the right vehicle for me. It was truly refreshing to have someone listen to what I truly wanted. I will recommend Hutchinson Kia to others in the future. Working for one of the top auto insurers I appreciate the professional service from each person I dealt with during my purchase. Thanks again Daniel!

• Excellent Experience All Around

Was excellent - everyone was great to work with. Will recommend to anyone I know who is buying a car.

• Great service

It was no hassle, quick and easy The sales people worked very hard to get us approved and were very friendly.

• Wonderful buying experince

Outstanding customer service, My best dealership experience hands down. Everything was first class from the internet preparation to the final sale. Great team effort. Thanks a lot

• Donna Roberts LPN

My salesperson Corey Dudley was the most professional salesperson I ever encountered. From the moment I stepped onto the lot, it was indeed a pleasure. He was courteous and attentive to my needs and time constraints. Also very knowledgeable about the KIA product. He really left a lasting impression. I will buy from Corey Dudley again and again.