4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 376 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

376 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Bryan Subaru from DealerRater.com

• Informed,Helpful,Joy
    June 26, 2016

"Joe Mac" in sales ask good questions to find my needs, to be sure I was fulfilling my needs and always with a little humor that made the complete pro...cess of buying of a new and different car a joy. "Michelle" was so helpful and informative with the cancelation of extra coverage I had with my trade in.

carhunter
    April 15, 2018

We were looking into getting a new vehicle, but had just started to do some research. After going to Bill Bryan Subaru and meeting our salesman, Jaso...n Hampton, we were convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that we got the perfect car at a great price! Jason was the best salesperson we've ever dealt with by far! We are already referring our daughter to come see him!

Family member to mechanic Ethan Cucinotta
    April 6, 2018

From the mechanics to the finance Dept and especially to Joe Mac I can truly say you are the dealership that I have ever dealt I can not thank you you... all enough you are the best.

New car
    April 2, 2018

Thanks to Davin and his team I was able to get into a new Subaru without any form of pressure or back and forth. Got a deal if a lifetime.

Susan, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. Safe travels!

easy to deal with
    March 31, 2018

Thanks to everyone at Bill Bryan Subaru that helped me out. I am very pleased with my new "used" car. Thank you to my salesman, Jason Hampton for be...ing patient and working with me!

Overall Experience
    Bill Bryan Subaru

Thanks so much for the great review, and thank you for doing business with us! We can't wait to tell Jason about the shoutout! Come back in and see us... soon!

easy as abc
    March 31, 2018

Made my wife and feel at ease and comfortable. We were just shopping and had no intent of purchasing, but after spending time with Jason Hampton, we ...were confident in making a decision!

made it simple
    March 26, 2018

Want to send a big thank you to Bill Bryan Subaru! My salesman Jason Hampton made my buying process simple and no hassle. They were very straight fo...rward about everything and I was excited to drive my car home that day!! Thank you again. I will spread the good word!

Joe Mac is your guy!
    March 22, 2018

Joe Mac at Bill Bryan Subaru really impressed us the other day! We went in to purchase a specific car for a specific price, and he did everything he ...could and made our wishes come true! Such a kind person and great to know. Will always come here when we need a new car. They have food too! Hot dogs, popcorn machine, soda and good coffee. Thanks Joe! From Karen, Heather, and Larry

Overall Experience
    Bill Bryan Subaru

Thanks so much for this amazing review! We try very hard to make sure all of our customers have a great experience at our dealership. We are happy tha...t Joe could help you get the car of your dreams at the price you were hoping for! Thank you for being a loyal customer with us Karen, Heather and Larry!!

Joe Mac is your guy!

Auto purchase
    March 22, 2018

Surprised ! > A truly pleasant buying experience ! A great sales person (Lyndsey) who played "NO" stupid sales games. Just a straight-up negotiatio...n on a fair price. Entire staff was very friendly! If you desire a hassle free and easy buying experience > Go to BillBryan Subaru. I probably need to apologize for my warped sense of humor. :)

8730 US-441 Leesburg, FL 34788