New 888-359-2401
Used 888-359-2401 Email Dealer

338 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Bryan Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Informed,Helpful,Joy

"Joe Mac" in sales ask good questions to find my needs, to be sure I was fulfilling my needs and always with a little humor that made the complete process of buying of a new and different car a joy. "Michelle" was so helpful and informative with the cancelation of extra coverage I had with my trade in.

• WORKED WITH ME

Recently out of bad financial situation and my salesman worked with me for months. He found a great vehicle for us at a great price. Absolutely couldn't be happier. Thank you Jason Hampton!

• great experince

Terry Brownrigg was a great person to work with and buy a car from a great asset to the dealership Thank you

• friendly, courteous, helpful customer service

Sales consltant Terry Brownrigg provided friendly, courteous, helpful customer service.

• JOYFUL GIRL

WANTED TO THANK BILL BRYAN SUBARU AND ESPECIALLY OUR SALESMAN JASON HAMPTON FOR FINDING ME A GREAT CAR AND HELPING ME AND MY FAMILY. i DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DRIVING THE KIDS AROUND IN THE OLD CAR ANYMORE!

• Sallysal

Had my outback in for service and was also looking at trading in for a new vehicle. Jason H helped me with trade value and pricing out new vehicles. He was very helpful and informative. Thank you Jason H and Ozzie for your help. I look forward to my new vehicle!

• fast friendly no pressure
    March 3, 2017

What a great experience, no pressure got the car a wanted a a good price, no pressure. Will deal with them again, cannot go wrong.

• Great

Great sales team no pressure, got me in to a car i wanted fast closing. Highly recommend this dealer.

• Great dealership!

Brad in sales was a great help! I look forward to buying my new Subaru from him!

• 2017 Forester
    March 1, 2017

We appreciated dealing with an awesome salesman at this dealership, Brad Schmitz. He spent hours with us and was very knowledgeable about the Subaru Forester we were considering buying. We did not feel pressured to buy as at many other dealerships, we were very satisfied with his professional demeanor and his enthusiasm for Subaru products. We test drove two vehicles and ended up with the perfect vehicle to replace our old SUV. Besides the above average dealership qualities, we are very happy with how well Subarus are made and how safe they are. I would recommend working with Brad to anyone else considering buying a new Subaru in the Central Florida area.