3.4
  • Bought 3 BMWs from this dealership

my experience has been astounding. Nice friendly staff, good prices, accommodating and above all smiling faces. Thank you so much guys.

• Wanted to purchase a vehicle

I wanted to purchase a vehicle and when I finally got a chance to speak to someone the sales rep was honest and the car had some issues and I didnt get the car.

• Excellent Parts Department.

Mike Dos Santos in the Parts Department at BMW of Newton was super helpful. I was in BMW of Newton Monday morning for a water pump for my X3. Everyone was super nice and very helpful. I was able to get the correct water pump for my car that day at a great price.

• Don't waste your time

Couldn't even be bothered to get back to me about a request for more information.

• Started out good

Communicated via email to begin with then after last email communication end without response to future emails I work an hour and a half away so wanted to try to get the usual back and forth done before I went in but received no response

• Not professional

Called and emailed multiple times to check staid and availability of a vehicle, no return call or response. Moved on and purchased another vehicle.

• Hello

Very quick and helpful responses from employees. My email that i sent late on Christmas eve was answered early the next morning on Christmas!

• Wonderful service team

I leased a 328xi bmw from newton BMW. First off they did everything in their power to give me a great deal which I was very thankful for. The service team is beyond amazing and takes my car whenever I need an oil change, etc. Jim Dahl and Trevor Tunison make sure you are satisfied with whatever work needs to be done with the car and makes going to BMW very enjoyable.

• Service Experience

Without saying too much, I would almost ever never buy another BMW based on my experience with this dealership. I can't even look at the dealership when i drive by the place.

• The Very BEST price and service!!!!

I had a great experience with Derek, Dennis and Lou when I bought my BMW 328XI the price was the BEST and I felt like I was part of the family. I just wish i went to Newton BMW first everyplace else was just a waste of my time

Roger, Thank you for your kind words. We strive everyday to give our customers that exact experience. Please let us know if we can be of help in any way, and please tell your family and friends about us! Ken Castellaneta General Manager BMW of Newton