#1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 646 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

646 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of #1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills from DealerRater.com

• great experience
    May 12, 2011

bought a 2002 hyundai sonata from cochran south hills and the process was probably the easiest and fastest of all the auto purchases i,ve ever made. i...n over35 years of buying cars this was the most pleasurable. the salesman was great and their service outstanding

Very responive
    March 13, 2018

I had an esoteric problem with my radio. I called and was connected to a very nice lady named Emily. Because the radio is part of the complicated ele...ctronic system that involves the phone we traded calls. But she was very responsive and told me how to correct the problem.

Outstanding service
    March 13, 2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Gabe. He's a fine young man who made me feel very comfortable and was extremely knowledgeable with the product he w...as selling. He made the process of buying a new car which we all know can be overwhelming a very easy process absolutely no pressure, any questions I had about my new Hyundai Sonata Limited where answered immediately and professionally thanks again Gabe

Employees Worked With
    Joshua Pruett

Finance & Insurance Business Manager

Great service department
    March 12, 2018

service department is great. Fast and friendly. Had my car ready ahead of promised time. I knew of 2 recall items and they informed me of a third one.

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Car service
    March 10, 2018

I love the quick service option. I was in and out for an oil change in 20 minutes! The service staff was friendly and efficient.

Thank you for your kind feedback. We try to keep things as efficient as possible! It is our pleasure serving you.

Amazing experience
    March 7, 2018

I just bought a lease from #1 Cochran Hyundai is South Hills and it was a great experience! It was so easy and simple. The customer service was top no...tch. Brandon Davis was absolutely wonderful. I will 100% be getting all my future cars through him. He was super helpful and made the whole experience of leasing a car a breeze. He really took personal interest and helped me get the best deal. I recommend him and #1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills to all my family friends.

Employees Worked With
    Service to Sales
    February 24, 2018

I went in to get my car inspected. It needed $1000 work and since I drove my 2004 Sonata for 14 years felt I got my best years out of the car. The ser...vice coordinator asked if a salesperson could contact me. Brandon called me within 5 minutes. We made an appointment for 5 pm to look at new Sonatas and by 7:30 that night I was out the door with my brand new 2018 Sonata. Cochran even honored me by having Ron show me all of the new technology, set up my cell's paring with the car. I'm accustomed to good sales and service at Cochran. I was pleasantly surprised at Brandon's listening skills to my wants for my new car. He did an excellent job meeting them and selling me the Sonata I desired. This was my third great sales experience at Cochran. I'll be back #1 Cochran, although it'll likely be 10+ years in the future.

We're so happy to hear that you've had such great experiences with our team and the Hyundai brand. It is our pleasure helping you find the vehicle tha...t best suits your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Terrible
    February 22, 2018

If I could give you 0 stars I would. They day we bought our car we were there for 6 hours in total, which was insane but we forgave it. Today my partn...er took it back to get the service we purchased when we took it home. We were told an hour "in-and-out" its 3 hours later he is still waiting. Ridiculous, you should pay us for wasting our time.

We're sorry to hear about your experiences. If you would like to speak with someone on our Customer Care team about your experience, feel free to emai...l feedback@cochran.com.

Car repairs
    January 17, 2018

Mechanic Wesley Thomas is knowledgeable of various cars and how to repair them, he also keeps you posted on the repair and if any other concerns arise...! Thanks for easing my mind regarding car repairs

Thank you for your kind words. We always want to keep our customers informed. It's been our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again ...soon.

Great experience/Great price - Hyundai South Hills
    January 6, 2018

Erin and Brian were great and easy to work with and their clear cut price was the best deal. No overbearing sales pitch, just straight forward, and go...od experience overall.

Thank you for your kind feedback. It's our pleasure providing a stress-free experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

#1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills