#1 Cochran Kia Robinson

596 reviews

596 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of #1 Cochran Kia Robinson from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Treated nicely with everyone, I was in contacted with there on Monday 1/14 Thank ever so much . Will continue using Cochran for all my needs

January 16, 2019

Excellent Service! Shuttle service is a fantastic idea. Time frame in which work was done phenomenal. Service Employee very knowledgeable and helpful... with all my questions. Will definitely recommend to any fellow Kia drivers.

• October 28, 2013

The experience of purchasing a vehicle could not have been easier. My sales consultant let me know about the new incentives; clearly explained options... available and cost. I specified what i was looking for and Ron proceeded to locate the vehicle. Within 24 hours I was in a new vehicle. I could not be happier with the service received.

December 28, 2018

I brought my 2016 Optima in for service and as always it was a very good experience. Everybody is courteous and responsive to your questions. The service... was done quickly and they even washed my car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

December 27, 2018

100% satisfied with the service department.they ordered a backup camera and checked to see if it was still under warranty. It was and they made me a follow... up appointment. They care about there customers.

December 14, 2018

Service is excellent at this dealer ship. I have been with them for over 5 years and have never experience a bad visit. I recommend then to my friends... when they said they are looking for a vehicle.

December 7, 2018

Made an appointment to come in with Charmaine, to see Bill at preauction lot. Drove 35 miles. Salesman mark, told me bill was busy. Acted like he was being... labored to let me test drive a vehicle. Was only permitted to test drive vehicle on a designated route. When I asked if I can take it in the highway, mark told me ???yeah, if I buy it.??? When we returned to the dealership, I tried to discuss a trade and was basically told unless I pay my vehicle off they were NOT interested. So I left. 2 days later I I received a phone call From Charmaine to ask if I made it in, and how was my experience. I explained to her what happened and she asked if she can try to make the situation better and have the Manager Bill call me. I agreed. Bill called me while I was at work and acted totally clueless as to what I thought was wrong. I asked if he could call me the next day, when I was off. He said yes. I have not heard from him since. I have called the dealership 3 times and left messages.

Bill Coglio

General Sales Manager - Used

Mark Taylor

Sales

December 1, 2018

After visiting a few dealers and test driving some cars, we settled in at #1 Cochran Kia of Robinson which made us feel at home. From the very beginning,... Ron Gardner and his associate Patti made us feel at home. Their knowledge of the vehicles was impressive. Both went out of their way to work with us on getting a car that met out needs and stay within our budget. Ron was very clear in presenting all available incentives that were being offered and even went a step beyond in getting us the price we were willing to pay. We ended up leasing a Cadenza that is just beautiful in all aspects from styling to performance and loaded options. This car buying experience was the best I've had in many years. A special thanks to Ron and Patti for making this happen. I would definitely recommend #1 Cochran Kia of Robinson and especially Ron Gardner and Patti.

We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist in your search for the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing yo...u on the road.

Ron Gardner

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 117 reviews

November 25, 2018

They were Easy to work with, it was not a high pressure sales push, and they gave me a great price on the lease. I would recommend them

Kaylee LaPosta

Internet Sales Associate

November 2, 2018

Ron and his team were wonderful! Expedited the process for us as we were crunched for time. Great organization. Have bought three vehicles and will go... nowhere else.

Ron Gardner