#1 Cochran Subaru Mazda

(4.8) 595 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

595 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of #1 Cochran Subaru Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Hassle-Free experience

I called ahead of time to ensure the car I was interested in (a 2014 Forester w/ the EyeSight system) was in stock. I got a quick call back from Jeff ...explaining that it was not but would be in a few days, so we set up an appointment. At the appointment Jeff and Ron had the car waiting out front for the test drive, then Ron and Dave walked me through the trade-in and financing, I signed my name a bunch of times, and I was off in my new car. Bottom-line: they had exactly what they said they'd have, treated me fairly on my trade-in and the price of the car, were very friendly, and, most importantly to me -- there were no surprises, high-pressure pitches for extra warranties, or any of the stereotypical hassles of buying a car. Sure, they have an extended warranty but it was explained to me simply and when I said "No, thanks," that was that.

• Inspection

Everyone who works in the service department are very friendly and willing to answer any and all questions honestly. Usually deal with Charlie Dillon.... Great and very knowledgeable about all things Subaru. Always glad to have service there.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Always pleased with the service department.

Charlie is terrific. All of the people that work in the service department are courteous, professional and helpful. We continue to purchase our Su...barus from Cochran because of their no hassle treatment for sales and service.

Overall Experience

• #1 Cochran sets the Bar!

We have leased four Outbacks from #1 Cochran Subaru, with all of which we have been throughly satisfied. The leasing experience was transparent and cu...stomer-friendly, aided in no small measure by the extraordinary Anna Johns, our sales associate. All of our Outbacks have been exclusively serviced by #1 Cochran, whose service department combines exemplary service, responsiveness, to customer needs and concerns, and unfeigned courtesy. I recommend #1 Cochran Subaru without reservation or hesitation.

Thank you so much for your kind words, as well as your loyalty. It's been our pleasure serving you, whether in service or sales. We look forward to co...ntinuing our relationship with you in the future.

• Unprofessional Experience

I am very displeased with you Subaru Monroeville pre owned sales. I scheduled an appointment and was told the car would be ready. I arrive and they sa...id they would go get it. 30 minutes later the manager said that it was now in the middle of being detailed, and that it would be another 30 minutes. So an hour after my appointment. I had to go back to college for my last final so I did not have time to stay that day. They said we would reschedule. No one followed up, so the following day I called to see if I could come that day and it was sold. No one called to inform me. Very unprofessional, and makes me never want to buy another car from a Cochran dealership.

• Service

Excellent service and price. The loaner car was included

Thank you for your kind words. It's our pleasure serving you.

• great experience

I recently purchased a Mazda CX-5. Everyone at the dealership provided excellent service.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It is our pleasure serving you.

• Great experience, above and beyond.

Great car buying experience. Harry worked with me to make the process quick and seamless. No high pressure from anyone on the team. Went above and ...beyond to make sure all questions were answered and that I was informed. As their quote says it was all "Clear Cut" Earned my business and future referrals.

Overall Experience

• Excellent No Pressure Car Buying Experience!

I recently got into a bad accident and my vehicle was towed to Cochran Subaru in Monroeville. I was just going to pay to get it fixed but while I was ...there I looked into maybe getting a new vehicle. I met with Harry who could not of been nicer! He explained to me all my options in detail and really made the car buying process so easy for me! Thank you so much Harry! He went above and beyond for me to make sure I was getting the BEST deal! I would HIGHLY recommend Harry Gosnell to anyone looking for a new vehicle! After, the paperwork was finished he went over all the features of the vehicle which all was new to me! Overall, I would say it was the BEST car buying experience I have ever had! Thank you #1 Cochran & Thank you Harry Gosnell! - Donna

• Just great service

From the salesperson to the service advisors when I dropped and pick up the vehicle they all made an effort to actually care about the process and to ...me specifically to make sure they handled my service visit with to make sure I was satisfied The bill was wrong and they corrected it in one second Was extremely happy for my first visit

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

#1 Cochran Subaru Mazda