#1 Cochran Buick GMC Cadillac of Monroeville

689 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of #1 Cochran Buick GMC Cadillac of Monroeville from DealerRater.com
  • Dave Rocco

Dave was extremely helpful with every aspect of purchasing my new Honda. He helped me find the exact car that I needed, that was exactly in my price range. Also, with dealing with paper work of the purchase he sped up the process as fast as possible and I was in and out driving my new car in no time! Awesome experience, I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to contact this man.

• They were good.

Buying the car was easy and fast. Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Buying the car was easy and fast. Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Tom Whitby

Had my 2015 GMC Terrain in for State Inspection and Emissions and 21 Pt check

Had my 2015 GMC Terrain in for State Inspection and Emissions and 21 Pt check

• Great sales

Lee Plimpton is the best great coustomer service and painless deal

Lee Plimpton is the best great coustomer service and painless deal

We're so glad to hear this! We strive to make this process as smooth as possible. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's our pleasure serving you & we hope that you're enjoying the new ride.

• Excellent

Excellent. My service advisor John Salmon is always so accomdating and great to work with. What and asset for Cadillac.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It is always a pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Yukon

over all very pleased with the service on my SUV. Very friendly and accommodating .

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Great service, professional staff.

I appreciated the great service provided by the professional staff at Cochran.

And we appreciate your kind words! It's truly our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I appreciated the great service provided by the professional staff at Cochran.

• nice people

I came to the dealership for a Buick. People were nice there.

We thank you for your kind words! It's our pleasure finding the right Buick for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I came to the dealership for a Buick. People were nice there.

• Go elsewhere for warranty repairs!
    February 14, 2017

I took my Cadillac in for warranty repairs near the end of warranty and had a few repairs that were needed . When I picked it up no problem found is what was on order. I contacted GM about unaddressed problems so the service manager Brian called me and said he would take care of it on the next visit. I returned showed Brian the problems again a few were done and others ignored. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere!

• Go elsewhere for warranty work!

I went there for warranty work on a Cadillac that was near end of the factory warranty. On the first visit i had a list of problems a few were addressed others were not. I contacted GM about not getting repairs done I was then contacted by Brian the service managerwho said he would take care of it. On the next visit I met Brian and showed him what I wanted repaired . After I picked up car I found some repairs were no done. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere!

We're very sorry to hear of your experience. We've been informed that the Service Manager and GM did reach out to explain the warranty situation in regards to some of the repairs & that they are going to work with you on that. If you would like to speak to a member of our Customer Care team in the meantime, feel free to email feedback@cochran.com. Again, we apologize and hope to have the opportunity to find a suitable solution for you.