Midpoint Auto Group

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • AWESOME Experience

Nelson was Great. Thanks for the service. I will definitely tell others and be back. Easy process.

• Nelson you are the best

If you need a GREAT CAR..Go see Nelson you are a man of your word! After so many denials at different dealerships Nelson assured me I would get approv...ed based off my income and job stability and to not worry about my past credit issues once I was there I got approved..Thank you Nelson!!

• Nelson Midpoint Auto Sales

After so many NO's I finally got a YES..Nelson YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD!!! YOU TOOK A HUGE BURDEN OFF MY SHOULDERS. Iam VERY HAPPY/SATISFIED my purc...hase and it didn't take all my day up. Thank you sooooooooo much Nelson..#HEWILLTAKECAREOFYOU #TEAMNELSON #BESTSALESMANATMIDPOINTAUTOSALES!!!!

• great service

Great customer service. No runaround. Chance was knowledgeable of his job and got me the car I wanted.

• Happy with my purchase

After so many "NO's" I finally got a "YES" I'm very pleased with my purchase and it didn't take all my day up. Thank you and I will return again

• 100% Satisfied

Purchasing my car at Midpoint Auto Group in DeSoto, TX was the best car purchasing experience that it could have possibly been. The awesome team of Sa...les Representatives were there to help regardless of my current situation. My sales person (Nelson) was accommodating to my schedule and he went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. He was very thorough in addressing any questions or concerns I had. I didn't feel any pressure during my car buying experience. Customer for life!!!

• When u feel all outta luck, DANNY AT MIDPOINT ...

I was definitely down on transportation luck due to a previous accident. I had went everywhere with letdowns and disappoint ments. I was finally sent ...to MIDPOINT, of course walked in feeling Discouraged. Danny made it happen and made it look not so hard. I left sasified with no complaints. Well...BAMMMM after my frst payment, car was totalled!Yet AGAIN, LEFT WITH NO CAR. I was a mess. I was STUCK WITHOUT , AND YET AGAIN I CALLED DANNY, HE PICKED ME UP. Back to the lot we went.,just a short time after, I DROVE OFF WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE. DANNY IS YOUR MAN WHEN YOU NEED A RIDE,HE WILL B BY UR SIDE. GO MIDPOINT! HE IS A ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY,WITH EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT.,YOU'LL GO FAR

• Great Customer Service

This was a good place for my budget. Ebby went above and beyond on assisting me with something affordable and reliable. We talked a month prior to my ...purchase and he kept his word. Im thankful for good people like these fellas in Desoto.

• Put your mind to rest cause youve met the Best!

midpoint auto is the most reasonable car lot I've been to. They have friendly customerservice, they work with you and your lifestyle . They give more ...than they take which is An A plus! When you feel like there's no hope .Midpoint makes life much easier to cope! All smiles to Midpoint!!! Yeaaaaaaa

• Danny make it happen

Danny's is a good salesman and he's all about the customer.. When a problem came up with the car he got it handled.

Midpoint Auto Group