Minali Enterprises

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Doesn't stand by his word
    August 19, 2015

I called Nabi on a Monday evening to ask if the 2014 Kia Soul was still available and I was very interested. I said I would be there on Wed at 1:00 pm... and would have a mechanic with me to check the car. I had to drive in from Austin and could not make it Tuesday. He said not to worry and would let me know if someone else was interested. So imagine my surprise when I call from Red Oak Texas - less than 30 miles from Dallas - only to find out that he had sold the car on Tuesday! Said that he thought that the man that came in and purchased was my husband??? What? He obviously didn't bother to know my name or anything. I took a day off from work, drove nearly 400 miles, and had to pay the mechanic $45. For nothing, because Nabi did not keep his word. Be careful...

Great Small Dealership
    October 18, 2013

Note: This dealership has now moved from Plano to Denton Drive in Dallas. My husband and I purchased a barely-used 2013 Hyundai Accent from this deale...rship, and we are completely pleased with the car and with our experience at Minali. This is a small place--we actually missed it & had to turn around on our first visit to look at the car, but it was definitely worth the trip. Michael answered all of our questions about the car and took us out for a test drive, and Andy did the paperwork. In our experience, we found both guys to be very friendly, straightforward, patient, and true to their word. We would definitely come here again if/when we need another excellent used car at a GREAT price. Again, this is a small place, and it's not in the nicest-looking part of town, but do not let that deter you from checking them out.

very nice
    January 26, 2013

Helpful and courteous dealership, friendly, quality car and affordable, three months and no problems whatsoever. Fast and quick process too.

clean cars great price
    October 19, 2012

This small dealer had the best selection of used european sedans in our price range, so we gave them a try and glad we did. The vehicles are clean and... priced right. Very happy with our BMW purchase after over 5 months we have had no problems at all.

Good cars, better prices
    September 29, 2012

We bought our daughter's Mustang here, older low mileage car that is very clean and priced a few hundred dollars less than higher mileage Mustangs we ...had test driven, wish we had come to Minaldi first.

Minali Enterprises