779 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yonkers Kia from DealerRater.com
  • SALES REPRESENTATIVE

Thank you for the 5 star rating! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! Yonkers Kia

I HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ATIF SHAHZAD AND SALES MANAGER EFRAIN THEY HELPFUL COURTEOUS AND THEY ARMED WITH PRICING INFORMATION SO ME AND MY WIFE KNOW WHAT A GOOD DEAL WAS EVERY ONE WAS AMAZING

• Richie g

We went to Yonkers Kia to purchase a 2017 Cadenza, our salesperson Tierrra was a true professional it took about an hour to test drive and finalize the deal, look forward to dealing with her in the future

• Yonkers Kia is awesome!! Great staff great service

Yonkers kia is awesome great staff great service. Would highly recommend them. I travel all the way from queens because they treat me so well

• Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

Tierrea Saunders assisted me and she was phenomenal from the start to the end of the process. A true professional. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would absolutely purchase another vehicle from this dealership!!

• Terrific

Always a great and efficient experience with the service reps and department.

Always a great and efficient experience with the service reps and department.

• satisfaction guarantee
    May 12, 2017

Mr.Oliva contacted me immediately to make a right situation from a wrong one. Under his leadership this dealership should go very far for decades I thank him from the bottom of my heart

• Very Comfortable

Never had a problem with the service department

Never had a problem with the service department

• No Pressure

It's was great with no pressure .

It's was great with no pressure .

• Great

Great experience would recommend to my friends. Sales associate Mr. Gamboa was extremely helpful and informative, he was able to sit with me and be patient with all of my questions and got me a really good deal on my optima.

• Very Much Pleased

workers knowledgeable and professional. waiting area clean and coffee great. service was prompt and efficient