770 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yonkers Kia from DealerRater.com
  • SALES REPRESENTATIVE

Thank you for the 5 star rating! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! Yonkers Kia

I HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ATIF SHAHZAD AND SALES MANAGER EFRAIN THEY HELPFUL COURTEOUS AND THEY ARMED WITH PRICING INFORMATION SO ME AND MY WIFE KNOW WHAT A GOOD DEAL WAS EVERY ONE WAS AMAZING

• Very Friendly

everyone was cery friendly and the service was very quick.

everyone was cery friendly and the service was very quick.

• Phenominal Customer Service! Great Experience!

It was my first time there and the experience was good and welcoming from the staff and workers. They were very professional and kept me updated.

• Thank you!

Customer service representative was friendly and very professional

Customer service representative was friendly and very professional

• Very Comfortable

Tne process is smooth, fast and convenient. I make a reservation online, come in the check in process is fast and then the eaiting room is comfortable with television and snacks while you wait.

• Good service, comfortable space, friendly staff

I went to do my yearly car inspection. I was scheduled for 9:15 am. I was checked in right away and 5 minutes later my car was taken. I was done in no more than an hour. The service was great. The young lady that helped was courteous, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. The waiting area was comfortable and clean. The refreshment area was a nice touch.

• Very Professional

The salesperson was very kind and courteous and the service was handled in a very professional manner

• The Best

Courteous. Friendly. Communicate .

Courteous. Friendly. Communicate .

• buy here!

Everything went we'll this time .

Everything went we'll this time .

• Customer for years

I go in for routine service on my optima. Darlyn Davis is the Rep who normally works with me and I cannot see my self working with someone else after my first experience with Yonkers Kia which was not so great. After meeting ms Davis after, lia Yonkers became my new home location for my vehicle.