Yonkers Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

863 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yonkers Kia from DealerRater.com
  • SALES REPRESENTATIVE

I HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ATIF SHAHZAD AND SALES MANAGER EFRAIN THEY HELPFUL COURTEOUS AND THEY ARMED WITH PRICING INFORMATION SO ME AND MY WIFE KN...OW WHAT A GOOD DEAL WAS EVERY ONE WAS AMAZING

Thank you for the 5 star rating! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! Yonkers Kia

• My Visit to Kia in Yonkers

My visit to Kia was a wonderful experience. I received the car I wanted and everyone was exceptionally professional, especially Phil. He listened to... what I needed and my request was fulfilled in no time. Thanks again Phil!

• Amazing experience

I came in to look into trading my Mazda for the new Kia Optima last week and right from the jump I was greeted with a huge welcome from everyone in th...e dealership. Everyone was extremely friendly and directed me to the sales manager who guided me through the entire process with ease. I have never been in and out of a dealership so fast in my life. They gave me great value on my car which I didn???t even believe was possible as well as an amazing deal on my new lease and the best part it wasn???t a base model, I have literally everything in this new car for a lesser payment than my old Mazda. These guys are magicians with what they do and I recommend this place to everyone I know even if it???s just to stop in and say hi because everyone is so nice!

• Most satisfied customer

I???ve been leasing cars all my life, this one was far the best experience I had. As I entered the dealership, I was greeted by Efrain. Him and his te...am were very professional and helpful throughout the process. I would recommend everyone to go to Yonkers kia for their next vehicle. Overall I had an amazing experience. They all made me feel at home. Ron was my finance manager and he made this process a smooth and pleasant one. They???re the best!!!!!

• Best service I ever received

I can't thank enough to Efrain and His staff who made my dream come true of buying my first New car. I shopped around and ended up coming back to them... for the best price and service I ever received. I will be ur coustmer for life Efrain and Yonkers Kia!!

• STAY AWAY!

"Horrid Car Purchase Experience " STAY AWAY!!! These people are only worried about their quota and not the actual customer car buying experience or c...ustomer service. Expect your car not to be ready when they say, expect to have your time wasted and the car that you put a deposit on to be sold. They will struggle and come up with excuses until they can then find the exact car you were looking for, but not before they hassle you to try to change your mind for a car they already have in the lot. HORRIFIC SALES PEOPLE- MANAGERS ARE NOT THAT MUCH BETTER.

• Pleasure to deal with

Got an excellent deal on a new lease. Is our third Kia. We Hope to get a fourth in 30 months with another good deal.

• 2018 Soul!

Just wanted to say thank you to Yonkers Kia Sales and Service - Their friendly and knowledgable employees made it an easy and enjoyable experience. ...I would highly recommend Abdul Alamer to anyone looking for a car who wants to avoid the stereotypes and hassle of a Typical Car Salesmen. 🍀

• Kia Sorento

Leased a car from the dealer signed a deal for 400 monthly payment, when I was about to make a payment I found out my payment was for $596. Not what I... signed. The financial rep Peter lied straight to my face even changed up what we agreed on which was cover my wear n tier for my previous. Now trying to contact Peter he's been dodging me smh unreal.

• Excellent Customer Service

I'm always treated wonderfully at Yonkers Kia Efrain the General Manager is always going above and beyond to make my appointments extremely satisfact...ory. I always recommend my family and friends to Yonkers Kia for their excellent services and treatment.

Yonkers Kia