4.3
110 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Smart Wheels from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!

Excellent customer service! Very helpful in walking you through the purchase process and financing availability and options.

• Ford C-Max, good customer service

Good experience from start to end. Agent, Supervisor and Manager were professional.

• THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD
    March 27, 2017

I was in search/need of a new(used) car but I knew my credit was not up to par, my sister-friend, Kim referred me to FRANK. I was nervous at first but FRANK and his friendly, personable personality put all my nerves at ease. FRANK assured me that he was going give it his all to "Make It Happen" and he did just that. FRANK answered all of my questions, went over every document one by one and allowed me to take my time to read through all the documents before I signed. Not one time did I feel rushed or that he was only about "MAKING THAT SALE". When I finally met JEFF, he was very cordial and kind. In my estimation, JEFF went over and above to work his ???MANAGERIAL MAGIC??? and I ended up driving off the lot in a BEAUTIFUL, SLEEK, SILVER, 2013 HONDA ACCORD with all the bells and whistles. My suggestion to anyone who is planning to stop by Smart Wheels... 1) Know your credit score 2) Know your budget 3) Keep an open/understanding mind regarding interest rates (after all Smart Wheels is there to offer a SECOND CHANCE to those that need it) 4) Remain optimistic 5) Have patience 6) MOST OF ALL... Do not allow the experience (reviews) of others influence your decision to pay Smart Wheels a visit with a smile. You will kick yourself if you do... In closing... FRANK and JEFF made my car buying experience one to remember!!! Thank you Jeff and Frank you guys are AWESOME! ~ Michelle, A VERY SATISFIED CUSTMER

• Make sure to read the papers before signing
    March 23, 2017

TRIPLE CHECK EVERYTHING THEY DO! Made an agreement with Frank on the car price (Even left the dealership when my price request was rejected and then got called back 2 days later to say they'll agree to my price). Bought the car, signed the papers that Jeff prepared with several verbal confirmations on the price agreed. Later realized that they stated my loan amount to be the original unagreed price when I started paying my car loans (the price I walked out on, $1000 more than agreed price). Immediately went back to the dealership. Frank admitted his mistake but Jeff was extremely rude and said 'oh well, it's too late now' and literally walked out of our conversation to get snacks and chat with the other sales persons. Clearly no people skills and very very unreliable. Frank is nice and friendly but needs to not lie and learn to double check his work.

• Got What I Was Looking For

Dan Horneman did an excellent job finding me what I came looking for and gave me a great deal. He also was patient and polite throughout the process.

• your experience depends on the sales man you get
    March 2, 2017

To make a long story short I found this place by driving by. Frank sold me a car and I was given the honor of having Jeff as my finance officer. Jeff had no people skills and actually told me that he did not need my business. To make a long story short I bought a car and it had to go to the shop. Needless to say I was strung along by Jeff for days as the Quick Lanes stated that they could not fix the problem. After much frustration and numerous conversations with Frank he assured me that he would correct the problem. Needless to say I was so irritated that I found the owners of Ted Brit Ford cell number and contacted him directly (side note look on Linkin). I expressed to him the experience that I had with this dealership. i told him that Frank was an awesome sales man but he was managed by clowns. Needless to say this phone call cleared my problem up fast. He was totally unaware of the problem that the vehicle had. After many days of being upset I finally got the experience that I wanted. I ended up getting another vehicle that I fell in love with. the best part about it was that it did not need work done before I could take it home. All and all your journey at this place is lead by your sales man. Pick the best one. In my opinion it was Frank great. Don't let other reviews make you walk away from this dealership or this person. If you are not happy most likely it was not the sales man fault. As my motto is your treated how you allow people to treat you. If you're not happy fix it. I hope everyone finds a vehicle the first time that they want. If that is what you are searching for then use my experience to help you along the way. In my reviews I wish you could mark less than a one star because Jeff would of had that. Being nice is required when you are in sales. Personal note to Jeff if you don't like a customer make sure that they are happy so they don't have to keep on coming back to you. Remember you only have to see them for 30 days. It is so unfortunate that I have to accredit Frank and write the truth about Jeff on this review. I figured I would be honest. God bless.

• Great Experience

Ask for Dan, he'll take care of you. He did a great job for me and will do the same for you too.

• Great experience

We had a great experience with Jonathan. He was the 1st to greet us outside in the cold and helped us find a car at the price range we were looking for. No pressure process. We took our time to fill out the paper work and finalize details(as anyone would) and the Sales Mngr picked up some pizza for me my wife and my 2 kids since it was around lunchtime. Probably the best car buying process I've had (5th car).

• Great customer service; easy Purchase experience

First time buying a car in a dealer and I am very satisfied

First time buying a car in a dealer and I am very satisfied

• Great Service and Great deals

Helped me a lot by getting me out a car I hated. I thought I was stuck with my old car but Frank proved me wrong and now I believe that anything is possible. Great customer service, I never really experienced really good customers at a dealership. Frank asked was I hungry because they had food for everyone and he showed me where I could get coffee and hot chocolate just in case I wanted any. I felt really comfortable and he wasn't to pushy like other dealers. Frank sold me a car that I was very comfortable with. It's great on gas, its reliable, and my monthly payment are exactly what I been asking. I really recommend coming to Ted Britt SmartWheels to everyone looking for car.