4.5
  • Oil change almost cost me a few hundred dollars

I came in for an oil change & was told my battery was at zero, & needed to be replaced right away. I took my car to a nearby Walmart since Kia wanted $189 for the battery. Walmart tested my battery & said it was just fine. I guess they aren't on commission like Kia- and I trusted this dealership until now. I bought my car here & had been a customer since Dec 2012. Not again

• kia Grand in Thorton is amazing!

Robert and James were amazing, they were super friendly and very knowledgable about the vehicles on their lot! Would highly recommand Kia Grand in Thorton CO!

• Kia rio

Shawn and Robert were most helpful Kia made my shopping experience much easier especially since I had no credit at all but they went all out for me and I really really appreciate all the help they gave me this is the Kia on 104

• Customer

Easy car buying experience! Thank you to everyone who helped me with buying the most adorable car with all the bells and whistles.

• customer

Great managers. The are willing to get involved and make sure that you are getting the best deal and that you are satisfied with everything regarding the purchase.

• Kia Optima

Purchasing my new Kia was very easy. They were very accommodating and were able to find a loan for me even with bad credit.

• New car

Had a wonderful experience everyone was very friendly and helpful with questions I had

• Best car buying experience ever !!!

Our salesperson Anthony was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Tim Bottoms the GM very in tune with dealership. Tree King the delivery specialist was so informative and professional. I have worked in the automotive industry for over 28 years and have purchased over 25 new cars, this was by far the best Experience I have ever had. I would send all friends and family to them.

• Mike Faris

Great sales person. No high pressure and very personable

Great sales person. No high pressure and very personable

• Great cars and company

Buying a new car is always a great experience with Grand Kia. The manager and salesman took their time with making sure we got the offer we wanted on our new Sorento. This is the 2nd car we've gotten from them and their waiting area is very nice when going into the finance department. Great experience!