4.2
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Mike Faris

Great sales person. No high pressure and very personable

Great sales person. No high pressure and very personable

• Great cars and company

Buying a new car is always a great experience with Grand Kia. The manager and salesman took their time with making sure we got the offer we wanted on our new Sorento. This is the 2nd car we've gotten from them and their waiting area is very nice when going into the finance department. Great experience!

• KIA Cadenza

I had a VERY pleasant experience. The salesman & Manager were VERY fair and took the time to make sure I was satisfied with price as well as quality

• 2016 KIA Optima

Everyone was very helpful in getting me into my new car. They took the time to show me all of the electronics that I have never had. They also synced my phone for hands free calls.

• Peak Kia ~ AWESOME Group of folks!!

They took the time to work through all questions that I had and provided exception answers to everything. Great Team at Peak/Grand Auto