4.3
  • Refused to honor service contract

When I bought my Sportage a year ago I also bought a service contract that I thought was thru the dealership. When I called today to schedule an oil change I was told the Kia division of the larger dealership had been sold and they do not honor the contract. I have to go to Kia of Canton!, Buyer beware!

• Kia Soul

Lots of glitches in this process, but a general willingness by the staff to fix the issues.

• Great experience

I had a great experience at Kia of Ann Arbor. They were all nice and knowledgeable about both the cars and financing.

• Kia 2017 Sportage

Daniel met us in the parking lot and provided excellent customer service.

Daniel met us in the parking lot and provided excellent customer service.

• Great Professional Team

The willingness to work with my situation. The patience and professionalism of everyone who found the best deal for me.

• Great service

Blake was engaging and fun. He made us feel comfortable and did not pressure us. He made the whole process of me buying my first car simple and as relaxed as it could be.

• Month-end leasing

Management was patient and willing to negotiate so that we both were pleased. It helped to wait until the last weekend of the month.

• Great Service

Very polite and made sure all my questions were answered. They worked in trying to get my car payment in the range I was looking for.

• Top Notch Service

I was greeted immediately upon entering the dealership and Jake listened to my needs and made appropriate suggestions. He paid attention to what was important to me and remembered to take that into consideration when pulling up a vehicle and prepping it for a test drive.

• Best Choice in the area

I purchased 2 vehicles from Kia of Ann Arbor. The sales staff found me a wonderful vehicle that was not even listed as available. They made it happen. I walked in the first day and fell in love with the Toyota. I was treated very well by Sales and Finance and had all my questions answered immediately.