Greenway Kia East

1331 reviews

1331 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Greenway Kia East from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2011

alexander zayas gracias (Michail MELNICHENCO) NOS AS ATENTIDO MUY BIEN QUE DIOS TE BENDIGA SIEMPRE TE RECOMDAREMOS A TI POR QUE AS ECHO UN BUEN TRABAJO

June 23, 2011

Every one at Orlando Kia was exceptional! I am definitely going to recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to head out there to buy!

June 22, 2011

The customer service at Orlando Kia was amazing. Everybody there was very helpful and friendly. I love my new Soul and the price was even better. Thank... you very much Jim for help in finding the perfect car.

June 20, 2011

Alex was extraordinarily knowledgeable on the Soul that we ended up buying. He explained everything we were interested in without being the least bit... pushy or overbearing. He correctly got the read that we did not want to make a full day of the car buying experience and cranked through all the paperwork quickly once made a deal. Our experience was the polar opposite of the one we had at a different dealership the previous day.

June 17, 2011

I went to Orlando Kia East to help my mothe rpurchase a used car to replace her vehicle that had broken down beyond repair. we had initially gone to another... dealer, who had offered us a 2009 Kia Rio with 37,000 miles on it as the only car in our price/payment range. on returnign to that dealership, we decided to stop at Orlando Kia East to see what type of deal they could offer. Alex was our salesperson, and Rubin, the finance manager, really worked together, and found us a 2009 Kia Spectra LX for approximately the same price/payment with the same down payment the other dealership was requiring. we are very happy with the service we recieved at Orlando Kia East, and have recommended it to friends and coworkers. they are knowledgeable, courteous, and work hard to get their customers the best car for their money. Well Done!

June 16, 2011

Mr. Cotto went out of the way to make me feel comfortable and happy with the results. It was in response to a recall and he took care of that, got a rental... for the day, and had a light put in. I have confidence again in this dealership with their service because of him.

June 16, 2011

I LOVE my new 2011 Kia Sorento. 100,000 mile warranty - for real! Why buy anything else? I had an Audi A6 that had so many problems and this warranty is... so refreshing - a company that stands behind their vehicles. I feel super safe and the body is gorgeous! I went in for a test drive only and the sales consultant just made it too easy to buy the vehicle. I didn't think I could even afford the top of the line model, but Eddie made it happen, and within my budget. Eddie called us a few days later to make sure we were happy. Who does that? It's only been a month, but I look forward to hopping into that car every day. Great company; great dealership!

June 15, 2011

Great experience! Went in with an objective to trade in my existing car and leave with a minivan. I was upside down on the car and they were able to... trade in the car and reach a payment that I was comfortable with with minimum negotiations! They also offered very fair extended warranty options and GAP insurance, both being a priortiy of mine. I have a new minivan at the the price I wanted!

June 14, 2011

Amia Barrett & Charles Banks were very good people to work with knowledgeable & not pushy at all.Very professional through the whole deal & above & beyond.... We will return and recommend anybody we know.Keep up the good work & effort & honesty most of all. THANKS JIM & DIANE

June 13, 2011

Even before I got out of my vehicle I was impressed with the customer service I received from Orlando Kia East. One of the salesman was waiting at the... door to get out of my car and opened the door for me welcoming me into the dealership. I had been given Luis's name by a friend of mine and he greeted me immediately by name. From there I dealt with Charlie Banks for my test drive and price negotiations. Charlie was friendly and funny, which made the car buying experience that much easier. I had already been through the ringer with another local car dealer and that experience had me on edge to deal with any other, but the staff at Orlando Kia East has restored my faith in the humanity of car dealerships. It is because of the customer service that this dealership demonstrates that they are and will be a successful American company. Thank you guys and Joe Rossi!