Greenway Kia East

1286 reviews

1286 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Greenway Kia East from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 8, 2019

I loved the free amenities, as well as the fact that the staff were extremely friendly. From the moment I walked in I was greeted and helped, any questions... I had being answered immediately

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Gabriel. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service an...d facilities. Please feel free to contact us or stop by for a visit if you need any assistance. Best regards, The Orlando Kia East Team

August 2, 2019

It was quick and easy. Andres and Tyler were both extremely helpful and friendly and made the entire experience easy and stress free. I was grateful for... the willingness to work with me around my schedule and more importantly my budget.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback, Daniel. We are so pleased that we could make your visit quick and easy, and we believe that's... how every dealership experience should be. If there is anything else that we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out. Best regards, The Orlando Kia East Team

August 1, 2019

Got the service done faster then we expected. We didn’t have to wait more then 2 hours for our first big maintenance on our car. Also showed us the best... way to save a little bit of money.

Kevin, thank you for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happ...y that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future! Best regards, The Orlando Kia East Team

July 31, 2019

The online pricing, and the friendly attitude of everyone at the store. It was low pressure during the test drive and signing everything for the final... sale. The only thing I didn't like, was that the vehicle was dirty in the back seats during the test drive. They could have vacuumed.

Jason, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your feedback will be ...reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to discuss anything in greater detail. Best regards, Chris Rodriguez | Sales Manager| ChrisRodriguez@greenway.com |407-678-1717

July 31, 2019

I normally work with different service manager. When I came in, I didn't expect to have to do 30k mile maintenance. I ask how long it would take because... I have to pickup my kids. I was given 2 hours approximate time and exactly 2 hours later, my car was ready.

Amanda, thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best r...egards, The Orlando Kia East Team

July 30, 2019

I've worked with Anthony for a while now and I will always come back to him to buy buy/lease kia.

We are grateful to have your business, Lisa. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! - The Orlando Kia East Team

July 28, 2019

There were so many amenities to make the wait fly by. I appreciated the car wash! Would definitely come back.

Thanks for the excellent review of Orlando Kia East! It's great to read you had a positive service visit and we hope you do return soon. Thank you for... your business and have a great day!

July 27, 2019

The quick service and the advice given about extra service to my vehicle that might be needed in the future.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our Service Department, Marcas! We are lucky to have you as an Orlando Kia East customer.

July 27, 2019

Margarita was so helpful and friendly the waiting room was clean and they keep you updated on your car and my car was clean on the inside and out

Thank you for your kind words about Margarita, Jose! We also love to hear that you drove home in a freshly cleaned car. Hope to see you at your next v...isit to Orlando Kia East!

July 27, 2019

Quick and personal. Came in for maintenance on my new vehicle. Had been to another location for an oil change. Which had taken 5 hours. Yes. 5 hours. Went... to this location, East, and Eduardo was awesome. Had all my maintenance and a recall done in an hour.

Hi Peter - We are thrilled that you got the service you deserve with us at Orlando Kia East! Thanks so much for posting about your visit. We will be h...ere to help with all your future auto service needs.