• Purchase

thank you, we are enjoying our new car. We purchased The Sorento.

thank you, we are enjoying our new car. We purchased The Sorento.

• thank you!

Matt sold me my Kia Sportage and i love it so much. He made the buying process so easy.

• Kia purchade

Tim and Joe were great! They were knowledgebase, helpful and gave us exactly what we wanted in the car AND the payment.

• Mrs. Lisa Goff

Ricky was easy to work with and was not pushy, He listened to what we needed/wanted and let us know what we needed to do, to make it work for our budget!

• Great service from our salesman Michael Ricardo

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Michael Ricardo, a salesman from Haddad Kia. Me and my wife went in there looking, but ended up purchasing a 2016 Kia Forte. He bent over backwards to get us what we wanted. I would recommend this guy to anyone out looking for a car, keep up the great work.

• Great Customer Service

My salesman, Rickey, was amazing. He made my process super fast and amazing. He knew what i was looking to purchase. Had both cars ready for me to look at when i got there and did everything possible to make my purchase super smooth! Thank you!

• Great Experience

Our sales person Ricky was great, he was able to get us into a car we loved and worked very hard to work with our budget. The whole process was very fast and easy. We are very happy with our purchase and choosing Kia. Would definitely recommend!

• Sanjuanera

The sales person was professional. She asked what features I wanted in the car and she found it. She worked hard at getting the price to an amount I could work with.

• Ms.Martinez

I really had a great experience I didn't feel pressured or rushed and they did everything to get me financed. I would highly recommend them for your next car purchase thank you for my new 2017 Kia Forte

• Great dealership.

This is my second car from Haddad KIA. The staff was great help and willing to work with me.