• Great Dealership

I would definitely recommend. They helped me get my first car in a couple of hours. Great help.

• No Kia's ever again

Purchased a new 2012 Kia Sorento in 2011 from Fuccillo in Cape Coral. It is almost 6 years old now. Vehicle has just under 60,000 miles so we average less than 10K miles per year. Town driving and some highway miles. Nice ride except we've had wheel alignment issues since we owned it. It has always pulled to the right. Each time we bring the car in to their service department they say one or more of the wheels is out of alignment. We have our own mechanic resolve the issue when this occurs after we tried to resolve the alignment issue with Kia service without success. More to follow: Outside door handle fell off at the 40K mile mark. Seat molding around the bottom of the driver seat fell apart at 50K. One was covered under warranty, one was denied under warranty. Lately when we bring the car in for service or warranty work and parts are ordered, we are promised a call when the part comes in. Waited three weeks the last time and we had to call Fuccillo Kia only to find out the part was in but no one bothered to let us know. Gas release control is not working now so we can't open the gas tank door to add fuel. Part had to be ordered and was to be in just a few days. We were told we'd be called when it was in. It's been a week and we haven't heard from Kia. We did finally find the emergency gas tank door release. Sales may be great at this dealership but the vehicle itself and service are not.

• PROGRAM RETURN LEASE NO QUESTION ASKED NO DOWN PAY

THE EVENT WAS MADE OUT TO BE INCORRECT RETURN YOUR LEASE NO MATTER WHAT NO QUESTIONS ASK NO MONEY DOWN FOR 199.00 THAT WAS NOT TRUE I HAD TO PAY 391.00 DOWN MY PAYMENT WAS STILL THE SAME. THE GENERAL MANAGER WAS VERY RUDE TO MY HUSBAND THE SALES PERSON WAS GREAT THE BUSINESS MANAGER WAS GREAT. I WAS TO LEAVE THERE WITH A NEW CAR AND I WAS GOING TO BY ANOTHER VEHICLE BUT BECAUSE OF THE RUDENESS OF THE GENERAL MANAGER WE SAID NO

• Great outcome

Excellent experience. Everyone involved was very helpful and worked very hard to get me into a new car. I would highly recommend Fuccillo Kia to anyone looking to getting into a new vehicle.

• mister

Good experience. Went quickly. Got the vehicle I wanted and left.

Good experience. Went quickly. Got the vehicle I wanted and left.

• A very happy customer!!

I went to Fucillo Kia in Cape Coral to purchase a Forte 5. There were none on the lot. I was extremely disappointed but only for a moment. My salesperson Mario mentioned a Niro. With much hesitation I agreed to test drive one. I could not be happier with the outcome!! I love that little Hybrid crossover that I drove home that day. Mario was awesome and the time and patience I received at the time of delivery was another wonderful experience.

• Bossman

The very fine sales rep downsized me from my cadenza lease to an optima lease, bumped my monthly payment from $275 to $450, lowered my yearly mileage from 12,000 mi to 10,000 mi , stretched the lease from 2 yrs to 3 yrs. I guess it was a good deal.

• Great experience

My Salesperson Tree was excellent...tweety also very helpful before i even came in to see vehicles and Fabio was excellent finding great financing!

• Bought a new car

My salesperson TEDDY was awesome! Very polite, informative, courteous and fun. I would recommend Fucillo Kia to anyone looking for a new car.

• Fantastic (Huugge) service

Our recent car buying experience at Fuccillo Kia in Cape Coral was a great experience. Having bought new cars at other dealerships in other areas of the country we were not sure what to expect here. We left completely satisfied, the service provided from the first time we met Eric Jacobs our sales rep left us knowing that we would come back and buy from him when the time was right. Eric went above and beyond our expectations and was the picture of professionalism throughout the transaction. We are enjoying our 2017 Niro and recomment Eric and Fuccillo to each and everyone. We will be back to buy another car when we are ready to replace our (now older Car.)