2.9
  • great service

Great service the vehicle I bought drives great with no issues! I would 100% recommend them if you need a used car!

• customer service

I called them abt a car I like in there inventory,they said they will call me back.Bt they never did!!!!!!!!!

• Bought

Bought the car I was looking at. The one complaint I have is they seemed to not know too much about the vehicle. No manual for the car. Excellent price, clean vehicle, they were not pushy.

• White aveo.

I went to buy the white aveo because the picture they had if it looked real clean and the car fax said no accidents, nothing. I had my mechanic look at it beforehand. The car has frontend damage. The A/C doesn't work it has an oil leak and it was so nasty inside that you couldn't even sit in the seat's and the engine was disgusting also. Seems like if they wanted to sell the car they would have made repairs and cleaned the car up

• mr coleman

top notch customer service, very helpful and friendly! they found me a car for me that was exactly in my price range

Thanks for your review.We appreciate your comments and Our new management team is working hard to take care of our customers properly ! Thank-You Ken O'Hara

• Pushy, desperate to make a sale.

I called this dealer to ask about a car, and was basically yelled at for not calling to make an appointment (I live 3+ hours away and work all week, so I wanted to ask some questions before I drove all that way). I also regret telling the man on the phone that I was shopping around, and had 1-4 months to shop/look/test drive - he didn't like that at all and that's where our issue started. He was obviously annoyed with me for even calling without 100% knowing I wanted the car. He treated me like an idiot, and he lost my business - absolutely. It was a nice car at a great price, but I have no intention of ever doing business with M-97.

• never contacted me

Never got in contact with my the online request to check up on a car. I am definatly not gonna look this place up when looking for another car!

• Looking for a Truck

Well I asked for details on a truck on CARS.com and the dealer didn't even make an effort to confirm or acknowledge. Looking at other reviews I guess something happened at the end of August because service became crumy after.

• MAN ON A MISSION

The car that I was interested in was not available, a dealer shouldn't advertise cars that they don't have in their lots. It can be illustrated like a person swimming in a lake and thought they saw a boat at the dock, but it wasn't there or maybe water blurred their vision.

• crummy customer service

Never responded to my email about mileage on a car online. I bought elsewhere.

Never responded to my email about mileage on a car online. I bought elsewhere.