106 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Savage Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service!!

I loved working with Michael Kunder!! He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and made sure I was very comfortable with every decision made throughout the car buying process. He was fast, I was with my 2 young children which is not easy when trying to make a big decision and he made sure they were also very happy and comfortable during our time at the dealership. Very Very Very happy and will most definitely be back again!

• Excellent new vehicle purchase experience

My fiancé and I wanted to upgrade to an SUV from a small sedan. We went in to the buying process with budget and a car in mind and we were blown away with how amazing our sales guy was. We got into a better vehicle that is budget friendly and we walked away loving it! The atmosphere was very friendly and we did not have to spend hours there! I would definitely recommend Mike K. as your sales guy.

• Exciting car buying experience

Excellent customer service, clean and inviting facility, simply purchasing process, friendly staff.

• Kia Sorento

The dealership was very accommodating and worked with my budget that enabled me to purchase a larger vehicle that now accommodates our growing family.

• Halls

We recently purchased a car from Savage KIA and were extremely satisfied, thanks to the knowledge and professionalism of Mike Kunder. He took the time to answer our questions, listen to our concerns, and make sure that we got the best vehicle for our budget. Great service!

• 1st New Car Experience

This dealership was close to my home and although I heard "stories" about this place I decided to give them a try. I was paired up with a salesman, Mike Kunder, and the experience from that moment on was not only refreshing, but made me feel as though he/the dealer went well above and beyond to make sure they found a way to get me to the payments I was comfortable with. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. I will recommend others to go there, as I feel that if you're truly looking to buy, they will truly work their best to get you the best deal.

• ¿ Wonderful Experience ~ Steve Freeman was great!

All of my questions were addressed. The salesman worked with me to find the exact vehicle I wanted.

• Very Satisfied

Professional, friendly knowledgeable staff. Mike Kunder was a remendous help!

Professional, friendly knowledgeable staff. Mike Kunder was a remendous help!

• GREAT SERVICE

Will recommend to everyone I know! My car is done within an hour, everything is vacuumed and like new!! 5 stars

• Savage Kia

Nice, friendly dealership! Nice vehicle for the price!

Nice, friendly dealership! Nice vehicle for the price!