New 855-705-9483 Dealer Website
Used 866-484-8961 Email Dealer
Service 866-484-9308

• 2017 Sorrento

Richard Bernard was an excellent salesman. He made sure we left happy and with a great deal on a 2017 Sorrento. Thanks Richard.

• Sean was EXTRAORDINARY!

Sean was most helpful, from start to finish, with our trade-in/new car purchase. He listened. I like that. I only give 3 stars for the buying process because it took SOOOO LONG. Perhaps a process to streamline the finalization procedure would be helpful. The day started at 9:30. And although we left for two hours at after 1pm, we were assured our paperwork would be in order when we got there at about 3pm. But due to overload on one loan and sales processor, we were further delayed. So just sayin'. We love these people and we will be back. It would make customers much happier to have a quicker, smarter process in place to make more people happy in a shorter period of time. Thank you, Sean, for your patience with us.

• Amazing Service!

I came in last month to look into getting an SUV - my old car, which I was still making payments on, was front wheel drive and my recent move to the area made me eager for something that would do better in winter weather. Richard Bernard was wonderful working with what I had to offer and finding an option and a price that worked for me! Amazing customer service, and I'm glad I got to stay in the Kia family with my new Sportage lease! I've had nothing but great experiences with Kia in the past, and Greico is continuing that here in RI for me!

• Great experience

I went to Grieco Kia to test drive a Sorento. I was in the market for a replacement of my full size SUV. I took the vehicle for a test drive and loved it but I was committed to testing the other two vehicles on my short list. Justin treated me right. He told me of all the good things about the Kia - I never once felt like I was being pressured. He had Mike run some numbers for me, we had a couple of laughs and then I told them that I was leaving to check out other cars. They understood and said that they hoped to see me back again - no pressure. I came back later in the afternoon to a couple of happy guys. I had a specific color theme in mind but there didn't seem to be any available in New England. I asked them to check again the following day and, if it wasn't available, to go ahead and process the transaction with the color theme they did have. I received a call from Justin the following day to let me know that they identified the car in the colors that I wanted. Justin then went on his day off to pick it up for me. I got out of work later than expected on that day but Justin stayed there, well beyond 7pm, to configure the vehicle to my phone and preferences. He stayed with me and showed me how every single feature in the car worked. It was very helpful. Justin and Mike definitely treated me right and I will absolutely be going back to see these guys for my next vehicle.

• Excellent purchasing experience

I want to thank everyone evolved in my vehicle purchase. From my salesman Rui, who is quiet possibly the most knowledgeable, professional, respectful salesman I've had the pleasure working with. Stan the sales manager who very pleasant to deal. To the finance manager Anthony for being respectful of my time and took that time to make sure I was comfortable with my financial choice and answered all my questions. I never imagined car buying could be this easy and pleasurable but you guys showed me otherwise!

• Outstanding!

Great car buying experience. Justin, my salesperson, is a cut above most salespeople.

• Thank you, Richard Bernard!

I went in for routine maintenance and drove out in a new 2016 Optima. Over 12 years ago Richard Bernard sold me my first car, a KIA Rio. Yesterday he sold me my suxth KIA. He worked with my stipulations on price and features. Thank you for everything Richard Bernard.

• Manager

My experience at Grieco Kia was outstanding Erin and Stan were easy to work with and very customer focused

• Kia Optima EX Purchase

Richard was very attentive and polite. The staff was courteous and professional. The only comment I would like to make is that after spending money on a new car, I would have liked to have had a spare tire included. I now have an extra expense.

• Kelly was great!

We had a very good experience with leasing our 2017 Sorrento. We are looking forward to getting good service out of this vehicle.