Johnson Honda of Stuart

(5.0) 53 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best car purchase ever

Very easy car purchase . Friendly folks. No hassle. The way it should be!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your review!

• Assistance with Vehicle purchase

I needed to sell my deceased Father in Laws Honda which was garaged in Florida, while I reside in Connecticut. Rick helped me with the entire process ...through several phone calls and emails. The process was seamless, the sale price was fair and Rick went out of his way to help me out. This is a first rate organization, very professional, fair and customer focused.

We were happy to be of assistance, Joe. Thank you for your review.

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

I rave to everyone I know about how great my experience was buying a New Honda Civic from Lloyd at Johnson Honda of Stuart. There was no pressure and ...gimmicks or games. They were honest and the financing staff answered my many many questions over the 2 day deciding process. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car and want to be treated like a friend. Lloyd was friendly, genuine and made me comfortable and he even checked in to see how much I love my car already. Definitely 5 stars beyond what I saw elsewhere.

Welcome to the Johnson Honda family, Kelly! We appreciate your review and hope you are continuing to enjoy your Civic!

• Excellent Salesman: David Narcisse

Efficient, friendly and thorough. Not pushy. A pleasure to do business with this young man. Johnson Honda is a class act.

Thank you for your review of Johnson Honda!

• Great Service!

I had an EXCELLENT experience leasing a car here. Jay, Roy and the rest of the Johnson team were nothing but upfront with me every step of the way and... made sure I left happy. I live in Coral Springs and drove more than an hour and a half just to come to this Honda dealer. Best in Florida in my opinion.

Thank you, Brandon! We're so happy that you're happy!

• Going Above and Beyond

Everyone runs into issues. It's how they are handled that separates the good from the great. Johnson Honda and its staff handled our concern with exce...llent customer service and attention to detail. It was the best experience we have ever at at a dealership. The facility is spotless and reflects the image that is presented. I would recommend Johnson Honda without reservation and would certainly purchase there again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Gina! It was our pleasure to serve you.

• Customer Review Johnson Honda of Stuart

Excellent purchase experience. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your feedback and your business, Brian!

• new car purchase

great new car purchase, salesman was very knowledgeable, little problem understanding dealer markup vs dealer installed options as both the same cost,... sales manager resolved issue, very happy overall

Jack, we're happy to hear you had a great experience while purchasing your new car. We appreciate your business, thank you!

• Most Impressive Dealership

From the moment we entered the dealership until we left, our experience with Johnson Honda exceeded our expectations. Our Sales Consultant, Rick Fuss ...was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. We traded in a car and bought a new car. The transactions went quickly and smoothly. We were extremely pleased with Rick's handling our concerns and questions. Our Financial Services Manager, Jay McConnell explained our options in a concise manner without any confusion. He did a great job. After 30 years of buying various Hondas from 3 dealerships, this was our first time at Johnson Honda. The overall experience was excellent and we highly recommend this dealership.

Glenn, thank you for your kind words and feedback. We appreciate your business, thank you!

• GREAT DEALERSHIP FROM SERVICE TO SALES AND BACK!!!

THE OPERATIVE WORD IS "TRUST." I TRUST BRIAN MAYS, IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, WITH INSURING MY VEHICLE IS PUT IN TOP WORKING CONDITION. AND IF THERE I...S A PROBLEM, I TRUST BRIAN TO GET IT FIXED. I PUT MY LIFE IN HIS HANDS AND THE MECHANICS WHO DO THE WORK.. I JUST PURCHASED A 2014 CVR EXL AND I TRUST JEFF EUBANK, IN SALES, TO NEGOTIATE IN A FAIR AND HONEST WAY SO THAT WE ARE ALL SATISFIED. I TRUST THAT HE IS NOT OVER PRICING MY PURCHASE FOR THE SAKE OF EXCESSIVE PROFIT. BUCKY BUCHWALD

Bucky, thank you for your feedback. It is great hearing that you have a high level of trust with our employees. We appreciate you as a customer and th...ank you for your business!

Johnson Honda of Stuart