4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 295 reviews

295 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Johnson Honda of Stuart from DealerRater.com

• October 13, 2017

Very easy car purchase . Friendly folks. No hassle. The way it should be!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your review!

June 8, 2018

I had an amazing experience at this dealership buying a new Pilot. It started with getting an online quote before I even showed up to the dealership.... It was quick and easy and I didn't have to spend hours going back and forth. I just got a great price upfront the first time. When I showed up to the dealership and met my fantastic sales person, Justin, he showed me the pilot and the CRV, answered all my questions, and pointed out the different features that were important to me (even the silly things like cup holders which are like Gold in my family) all without putting any pressure on me to purchase. The final sale was quick and easy including financing. I had already been to multiple local dealerships shopping for a car and this was hands down the best experience I had in my shopping process.

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for sharing your great purchasing experience, Lindsay. Come back any time!

Justin McKee

Marla Allen

Internet Sales Director

June 6, 2018

Patrick Liddy could not have been more friendly and courteous as well as very efficient. He treated me like I was his only customer, and does that wit...h all of his customers. Jorge Torres, my former middle school student, who has worked at Johnson for seven years does a terrific job at staging and vehicle prep for the service managers and the mechanics. I was lucky enough to be able to spend time with him when he dropped me off and picked me up while my vehicle was serviced. I am so proud of the person he has become. Finally, Scott, the master mechanic. He has been with Honda for 10 years. He took the time to ride with me, listen to the noise and make his analysis. Johnson is fortunate to have all three of these people. I could not be happier that I bought my car there. I commended them to management.

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for your kind words about our dealership team, Tony. We appreciate your recommendation.

May 29, 2018

I brought my Honda Civic there last week because my roof was leaking when it rained. I was told "We can't fix it" and was told to go somewhere else, l...ike a body shop. So I guess their service department is unable to remove the weather strip, seal the leaking seam, and put the weather strip back on...? Wow. The only reason I didn't want to do it myself is because I was afraid I might break the clips, or wouldn't be able to get the weather strip back on properly. Maybe they don't want to bother with something they wont make a lot of money on. ...If I bought a brand new car there, and the roof leaked, would I be told 'Too bad'..? sure sounds like it. Oh well, it won't be a problem because I won't be buying my next car there.

May 16, 2018

If you're looking for your car buying experience to be a positive one, then look no further than Johnson Honda of Stuart. Not only do they have an inc...redible collection, but they go the extra mile in taking care of you. I'd recommend asking for Kyle Curtis to help you find what you're looking for. For me he stands atop my list of favorite sales people to work with, and I feel that is saying a lot since I've been in sales and marketing for 15 years. Both he and his manager Rick Fuss are both awesome people, and their efforts in accomodating my needs has made me want to not only stay a customer for life, but also highly recommend my large network of friends and family to do the same. I also want to give a special shout out to Jay Julien. He was a consummate professional in walking me through the paperwork process. Super nice guy too!

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for your recommendation, Joey. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kyle Curtis

May 16, 2018

If you're looking for your car buying experience to be a positive one, then look no further than Johnson Honda of Stuart. Not only do they have a...n incredible collection, but they go the extra mile in taking care of you. I'd recommend asking for Kyle Curtis to help you find what you're looking for. For me he stands atop my list of favorite sales people to work with, and I feel that is saying a lot since I've been in sales and marketing for 15 years. Both he and his manager Rick Fuss are both awesome people, and their efforts in accomodating my needs has made me want to not only stay a customer for life, but also highly recommend my large network of friends and family to do the same. I also want to give a special shout out to Jay Julien. He was a consummate professional in walking me through the paperwork process. Super nice guy too!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, Joey. It was our pleasure to assist you!

Kyle Curtis

May 11, 2018

We moved to Stuart in 2010 with our 2009 CR-V, which we had bought new in Oregon and had driven across the country three times. Because we have been ...so pleased with our 2009 CR-V and have been so satisfied with the service at Johnson Honda of Stuart, on April 30, we came to buy a new CR-V. Steve Scott patiently led us through many choices. When we couldn't find the car with the exact features we wanted, Steve said he would find that car for us. A week later, Steve called and told us he found the car with all the features we wanted. Two factors that convinced us to make Johnson Honda of Stuart our first - and last - place when we were looking for a car were: The quality and dependability of Honda products and the customer care we have enjoyed over the years from Brian Mays and your Service Department. Steve Scott, Mark Evans, and Rick Fuss were a pleasure to work with. They made buying a new car a very enjoyable experience. We have recommended Johnson Honda of Stuart will continue to do so.

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and for trusting us to find your best new CR-V!

May 3, 2018

Buying a new car can be extremely stressful, more so now that we have so many choices and decisions to make. Technology is wonderful but it can be c...omplicated until we understand it all. That???s why I have given Ray 5 stars, he deserves 10 stars. He brought car buying less stressful for me and even made it pleasurable. He is extremely knowledgeable, went over everything and what I really appreciated is this... he said he would go over it all again if needed. I have and will recommend Ray and Johnson Honda of Stuart Dealership to all my friends and family. Thank You Ray

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for sharing your great experience, Christina. We look forward to seeing you again!

Ray Russell

Sales & Leasing Associate

January 31, 2018

Thank You Mario and Marla and the rest of your Group for the Excellent Experience in Buying the Vehicle we will defiantly check you guys out on the ne...xt Honda or other car purchase Thanks Again From Robert & Pam

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great experience.

January 28, 2018

The most helpful and honest dealership that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Mark Zisk was absolutely wonderful and I can legitimately sa...y the he is the first salesman that I would actually recommend to someone! Thank you so much again!

Johnson Honda of Stuart

We appreciate your recommendations and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit!