4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 288 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

288 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Johnson Honda of Stuart from DealerRater.com

Assistance with Vehicle purchase
    October 23, 2017

I needed to sell my deceased Father in Laws Honda which was garaged in Florida, while I reside in Connecticut. Rick helped me with the entire process ...through several phone calls and emails. The process was seamless, the sale price was fair and Rick went out of his way to help me out. This is a first rate organization, very professional, fair and customer focused.

We were happy to be of assistance, Joe. Thank you for your review.

First checkup for CR-V
    March 20, 2017

I made an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. After going over the normal items associated with my car, my service consultant, Brian Mays..., explained how it was too soon to have an oil change and tire rotation. My oil was at 40% instead of the recommended 15%. He suggested that since I had made the trip into the service department, that they would go ahead and check it out and wash it for me - all free of charge. Everything was found to be fine with my car, and Brian again explained when I could expect to return for an oil change. These Hondas are so smart! I had a coupon that had been emailed to me that would expire before I would be able to return for my first oil change. Brian signed it and said he would make good on the coupon for my first visit. Overall, I was very pleased from the time I walked into the office until I left. I am so happy that I chose Johnson for my service department.

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for telling us about your Service appointment and for trusting us with your CR-V!

They replaced my dead battery very quickly,Great service!
    March 19, 2017

I discovered my battery must have been dead. I have the Honda service plan and the two truck guy came within 20 minutes, jumped it, and I made it to ...the Honda dealer in time for them to quickly replace it. Everyone as always was super friendly, and my car got washed too! Thanks a million!

Scott was Great!
    March 17, 2017

Scott took care of both of my Honda's today. 2012 Pilot and 2009 Accord, both needed recalls on airbags. both went in on time and where delivered back... on time. Both clean and totally checked for safety. Scott was professional and friendly.

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your Service visit!

Oil change service
    March 16, 2017

Excellent service from Patrick. Waiting area with beverage and light snack is a nice amenity. Finishing the deal with a car wash is much appreciated

Overall Experience

Always excellent service here in a pleasant atmosphere
    March 16, 2017

Although I live much closer to another Honda dealership, I opt to return here for service, ever since I purchased my 2013 Honda Civic 3 years ago. I ...always find excellent customer service and a pleasant , comfortable waiting room. Never disappointed.

Great
    March 16, 2017

Great service, very professional very fast car was ready when promised service tech was very friendly and helpful did not try to pressure us into thin...gs we didn't need

Great service
    March 15, 2017

I have been a customer of Johnson Honda for the past seven years. I've always had excellent service and will continue to have my vehicles serviced at ...Johnson Honda. My service consultant, Patrick Liddy, is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I highly recommend Johnson Honda is your are in the market for a new vehicle or for vehicle maintenance.

March 12, 2017

The work was completed on a timely manner and as specified by Bryan. It is a pleasure to go to your dealership and professionalism of the employees. ...

Minor repair & regular maintenance
    March 11, 2017

I had a minor emergency and was given an appt. that day. Every person who assisted me, from the first phone, arrival, assistance and service was frie...ndly, courteous and professional. I was contacted before additional parts were installed. Wonderful service that I will certainly recommend!

4200 SE Federal Hwy Stuart, FL 34997