• Faulkner's Collision Serviice is the Best!

I had my Subaru Crosstrek repaired after 2 accidents at their collision center. I felt like they were part of my family by the time I picked my car up yesterday. Not only do they do amazing work, but Helen Hart in the front office has the patience of a saint and is an absolutely wonderful person. Russ who was in charge of the last repair was extremely thorough, kept me in the loop and my battered car looks like new! It was finished when promised and I could not be happier. My first accident I was hit with a Fed-Ex tire and pretty shaken up. Helen Hart was so gentle and patient. You can tell she really cares and understands what you are going through. Todd Kuhn the Manager was extremely helpful, made sure everything was taken care of and my car came out like new. I highly recommend this team as an experienced and professional team that will make your car like new again.

Thanks for the feedback, Kathleen. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Faulkner Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Great dealership

Faulkner Hyundai is a great dealership that treats customer with great respect and outstanding professionalism.

Jc, we really appreciate your positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Faulkner Hyundai

I loved buying from Faulkner. They were great. The staff was very helpful and did everything possible to get me in a car.

• Quality Service

State inspection time. Ease of appointment time/day. Thorough service work and even got a quick wash/rinse on my car; not expected but def appreciated. Friendly staff and pleasant waiting area. Trust "my" mechanic 100%.

• Always A Pleasant Experience

From the buying experience to the several service appointments, this dealership has been excellent in all phases. Our car is great and all personnel have been, as well.

• New car purchaser

Overall great experience woul definitely recommend this dealership to other prospects looking for a new car

• Unmatched Service!!

I had been shopping for a car for a while, and visited several dealerships. The minute I was approached at Faulkner Hyundai by a sales consultant, I immediately felt a completely different vibe than other dealerships I went to. It was obvious that he actually listened to my concerns and took the time to provide solutions that met our goals. The whole process was actually enjoyable!! From the time I was greeted outside to the signing of documents... it was a very satisfying experience. I was also very impressed by the vehicle, too! I never planned to purchase a Hyundai, just because I didn't know much about them. But, wow, I love this car!!

• Absolutely Fabulous!

We had a fabulous experience with Faulkner! We drove an hour and a half to get the best deal on our Tucson and have no regrets. Best customers service ever! Everyone was very welcoming, they were accommodating to our drive, and even stayed open WAY past closing time in order to send us home with our new vehicle! 5 stars is not enough!!

• Service department

Fast, courteous service. Very friendly staff. 100% satisfied. If you own a Hyundai, you must take it to Faulkner for the best service.

• 2017 Elantra purchased

We walked in and about three hours later walked out with a car.

We walked in and about three hours later walked out with a car.