New 888-476-0891 Dealer Website
Used 888-306-1074 Email Dealer
Service 877-467-9458

4.4
Average based on 112 reviews.
  • 2011 tucson. Noise problem

Had noise in front drive line. Took two tries but they but they got it right.(bad trans bearing) Waiting to have new trans installed.

Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• service

Great service,great staff,great business, will recommend dealer and hyundai to others

Hi Carol, we really appreciate your kind words. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

• Ssubaru Legacy - repairs

I purchased my Subaru through Faulkner Subaru. I wanted a Subaru for it's ability to drive in snow conditions. Where my husband, Daryl and I live, we need either front wheel drive or 4 wheel drive to get to our home. I was able to walk right up the ridge with no problems the past 2 years and hope to continue to have great service from this Legacy. The repairs I had done were excellent and the staff at Faulkner Body Works were extremely nice, very helpful and very accommodating. The ladies in the front office know their jobs well and if I could give them a raise I would. Signed a very happy customer!

• Car needed body work

I needed to use the Geico Express repairs service at Faulkner Hyundai and the process could not have been easier. The repairs were done in a professional and timely manner and everyone was very helpful and friendly.

• New car lease

I was informed of all my options , asked what I was comfortable with . It was a a stress free process . I appreciate all their help . All are knowledgable and friendly . I would recommend them to my family and friend .

• Elantra 2016

Purchasing my new Elantra from Faulkner Hyundai was a very pleasant experience. The sales team went beyond my expectations to find just the exact car I was looking for. If you are looking for a new or used car, do yourself a favor and go to Faulkner Hyundai.

• faulkner body works

completely satisfied with the experience I had with all that were involved with fixing my van. The body work was magnificent and done exactly on time. Can't thank the body shop crew enough for all the stellar work.

• Great service

Thank you for the five stars!

My experience was good. I had a lot of help choosing a car and had all of my questions answered no matter how "silly" they may have been. Made me feel comfortable with the decision to lease a car for the first time. Everything was explained to me in great detail. Overall a great experience

Thank you for the five stars!

• Great service.

Services were performed within the estimated time limit.

Hi Kevin, thanks for your 5 star review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We hope you'll consider us again!

Services were performed within the estimated time limit.

• Great cars and great people!

I have leased my second Hyundai Sonata through Faulkner Hyundai. First was 2013 and now I have a 2015. The salesman are on your side and willing to help you get closer to the deal you have been looking for. Both times my monthly payments have been lower than I expected them to be! Customer service is friendly and great and I have not had any bad experiences there yet. When I turned in my first car, I had no bill and went directly on to lease another Sonata.

Hi Nicholas, congratulations on your second Hyundai Sonata! Our team is always happy to help. We respect our customer's time and budget. We're happy to hear that everything went smoothly. If you need any more help, please give us a call! Thanks for sharing.