3.3
  • Very Professional

I went to Waikem Nissan looking to buy a used SUV, got great customer service and they were not pushy at all. I would buy from them again.

• Great Service! Thank you Waikem Nissan!

My Nissan was out of warranty and was making a knocking noise, luckily Waikem worked with Nissan and got the vehicle repaired with no cost to me. THANK YOU!

• improper repairs

After completion of a close to 20k repair at thr body shop and taking it back 2 times the repairs are still not correct and the body shop manager told me i didnt have a right to raise my voice and to get out of his face before he stormed out of the service department

• Only helpful if there is money for them to make...

My mother in law leased a car with Waikem Nissan. January 30, 2014 she passed away so we've tried on several occasions to return the car. They refuse to take it back even with the death certificate. They have been horrible to work with and have made a difficult time for us even more difficult. Seems like they do a great job of helping you when it puts money in their pocket but they turn a deaf ear if there isn't anything in it for them.

• New Nissan

Just wanted to say: thanks again Dustin for all your help on my new Altima! I love it! Tracy R.

• Great experience! Personal and attentive!

We came here because they were our local Nissan dealer. Our sales process went very well I hate buying a car but Dustin McVicker did a great job on making it a great experience! I was shocked that when my Altima came back from clean up that there was a scratch on the hood! I saw it and was not sure if I wanted to point it out, but I did not have to worry Dustin saw it pointed it out said he was sorry and said he would be right back he was going to buff it out. He came back and it was gone, I could tell he did it himself! Thanks what a great experience! Nancy

• extremely satisfied

Mike Wozniak at Waikem Nissan was exceptional to work with when buying our new Altima. It was a car I had not even considered when looking at other cars in its class and I made sure he was aware of that at the outset. Mike was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, never trying to pressure me, and let the car sell itself. He answered all my questions, followed up with me appropriately, and was able to help me obtain the vehicle I wanted at a price I was comfortable paying. Mike made this easily the best car-buying experience I have ever had and I would, without hesitation, recommend Mike Wozniak and Waikem Nissan to anyone interested in buying a new car.

• 2013 Nissan altima

Good experience. Mike was my salesman & didn't pressure me. Very professional

Good experience. Mike was my salesman & didn't pressure me. Very professional

• Great experience!

Just wanted to say thanks to Dustin. While I was in for an oil change I walked over to the showroom to kill some time. Well that time tired into a new 13 Altima. I found out that I could get out of my lease 6mos early and into a new one for only a couple dollars more! Thanks what a great experience! New car for the weekend and the holidays!

• Kelsey

The service was fantastic! Jarod was really helpful and patient with me. I'm thrilled with my new purchase!