This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Best service, sales man Daniel was grea!

I came in to drive a Mercedes Benz and was sceptical but they have very good service and very good deals. If I had the money I would buy another car here. Please try this place cars are in good shape.

• Easy to deal with

It was really simple to deal with, fairly straight forward, they got me good finance rate, and weren't trying to scam me for other hidden fees and I was out in less than 2 hours.

• So far so good

OCguy thanks for your honest feedback we really appreciated! Any questions about the car please feel free to give us a call!

I actually wasnt ready to purchase a car, but they had the exact car I wanted, 2008 Nissan Maxima black on black. Their price was kinda high but negotiated down to reasonable to amazing deal. They threw in a free tint all around with 2 new tires. They gave me a great finance rate and the car is running strong, well due to being it only has 36k on it. has been 2 months and no issues. So far so good.

• Great Service, Efficient Buying Process

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We appreciate it! Thank you AznMan!

The service at Hanaro was great! Sales rep weren't pushy and weren't hovering over us as we looked at the car(s), let alone during test drive. They trusted us to test drive alone. We were in and out within 2 hours flat. Would buy again from them.

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We appreciate it! Thank you AznMan!

• Don't ever buy from this place

Dodgy dealers. First car overheated within an hour of owning it. They switched it up for another car as they would not issue a refund. The next car has continually broken down and is not safe to drive. They don't offer any warranty, refund or services on their un-road worthy vehicles. Don't waste your time or money dealing with these guys.

• 2006 bmw 530i

car is runnin pretty good but sum things rnt working the seats and oil leaking needed brakes a light lamp tried contacting you no answer