Bill Carone Chevrolet GMC Buick

New 866-578-6022 Dealer Website
Used 866-965-3618 Email Dealer
Service 866-940-3893

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Check my brakes, please.

Thanks so very much for taking the time to let us know we did a good job for you!

While visiting my Mom on Mothers Day, I wanted to have my brakes check before driving back home to NY. I called Monday morning and spoke to the owner Mr. Carone (Bill) and he said bring your Buick Lucerne in this morning and we will fit you in. At the customer service desk in Service Dept. I was greeted by Ms. Mott (Tracy). She was very accommodating and was able to expedite my concern to a brilliant mechanic; Kyle who after thorough inspection of my brakes situation suggested a course of action, involving resurfacing of all 4 rotors and I am rather pleased with his work. Job well done and mission accomplished. I drove my family home with a renewed confidence. Thank's to you all. Would deficiently have work done there again.

• Valentine's with Bill

Fred and Jordan were outstanding in their knowledge, patience and kindness.

We enjoyed assisting you! Thank you again, Robert & Sara for choosing Bill Carone Ford to make your purchase.

Fred and Jordan were outstanding in their knowledge, patience and kindness.

• On-line out-of-state purchase

We are very happy that you found your Camaro and we're able to make this a pleasurable experience for you! Thank you again for your business!

I told my husband what I wanted in my dream Camaro, he found one with all the options online. We live in Florida, the car was in North Carolina at the Bill Carone Chevrolet Dealer. The Internet Sales Manager, John Cham walked me through the entire process of obtaining the car history, negotiating the price, obtaining financiing, signing the purchase agreement, applying for title and registration. John went out of his way emailing me updates, overnighting documents, answering all of my questions and calling my bank representative directly to facilitate the sale. With John's help I am the proud new owner of a beautiful 2010 Camaro!