AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Richland Hills

271 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 18, 2019

Great customer service, the agent who helped me Luis was very helpful and knowledgable about the car I was purchasing and made the decision alot easier... for me. Definitely recommend buying your car from this dealership.

Hi, we're happy you found our team to be so supportive during your experience here. We are always willing to go the extra-mile! If you're ever in need... of more help, please let us know!

July 2, 2019

Great work getting me into the can I wanted. Thank you both for everything. Miguel went above and beyond to figure out how to get me qualified. I went... in for a specific car and ended up with something better than expected. Thank you again.

Heather, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us... a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

• January 26, 2018

Rose is the best hands down she treated me like I was her own child this was my first time buying a car and she took me thru the baby step process .. please... go see rose

July 2, 2019

Great Service, had exact type of minivan I wanted for my family

July 1, 2019

Modified the interior ventilation system to add a hepafilter. The final results looks like factory installed. Quality work!

Alonzo, we appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ra...m North Richland Hills. If there is anything more we can do for you, please don?t hesitate to reach out. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

June 23, 2019

Bought a car at the used dealer ship and it was the worst experience I have ever had. It was a nasty/dirty dealer. The employees where very unprofessional.... Sales guys all young kids slamming phones and cussing costumers after they got off the phone with them right in front of me. Trash laying everywhere and it took 3 hrs to do paper work that was supposed to be done before I even got there... Don’t buy a car from here.!!!

Thanks Chris, for leaving us this response. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing..., our General Manager would like to speak with you at (888) 413-7848 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

June 21, 2019

Truck broke down 16 days after I bought it. They are refusing to help. They ignore calls and they lie.

John, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager woul...d love to talk with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (888) 413-7848 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

June 17, 2019

I made an appointment to test drive a vehicle listed on the website. The salesman was over an hour late in meeting with us. The website advertises a no... haggle price and claims the price listed is the price paid. This is not true. They tried to add on fees for wheel locks that were not on the vehicle, added door trim pieces, and window tint. When I disputed the add ons, I was told they ?would check to see if the wheel locks had been ordered? and if not, they could remove that fee. They employed the annoying sales tactics of ?let me talk to my manager? and ?we just took this car in on trade but there?s been a lot of interest? when the Carfax report they provided on their website clearly stated it was purchased at auction. When we finally reached an agreement, they were unable to run my debit card at the used dealership, and had to send me to the new dealership up the street.

Hello, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your... experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (888) 413-7848 to discuss what we can do to help. We hope to hear from you soon.

June 14, 2019

This dealer is the worst. I should have known when I walked in and was never treated. Should have been my sign to walk out.

Ashley, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (888) 413-7848 for ...ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

June 14, 2019

The service guy was curtious. He explain everything I need and what to do about my vehicle

We appreciate your response, Charles! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the fut...ure!