AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Richland Hills

Used 888-727-8017 Email Dealer
Service 866-609-2738

4.2
  • Great Customer Service and Speedy

Tommy was our sales consultant and he was amazing! Everyone involved with our purchase was very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Quick and easy

The whole process was fast and easy. The salesman was very friendly and worked with me. He made sure I left with a car that day.

• Great Service

Staff is very friendly and quick on getting the vehicle I wanted in a timely manner

• Great Salesman with great service

I had the pleasure of visiting AutoNation in NRH and working with Vetone Jones. I purchased a 2008 Volvo XC90 and was told it had a problem with the check engine light. Mr. Jones assured me that they would not release the vehicle until the problem was fixed. It took 4 days but the problem was solved and a new engine was purchased and windshield with no additional cost to me. I really like that they got a new engine and did not try to keep patching the old engine and I have my SUV it drives like a dream.

• Daugther's car

Looking and found a car in my price range she's so thrilled, lovin it.

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Looking and found a car in my price range she's so thrilled, lovin it.

• Vehicle repair for manufacturer's recall

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

My visit on a vehicle recall began on a negative note, as I as informed by the service rep that even though I had a 7:30 appointment, my vehicle would not be repaired until the following day in the afternoon. After hearing my complaint about making an appointment which the dealership could not keep, the service rep promised to make an effort to expedite the process. My vehicle was ready in less than four hours. THAT is customer service.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• No Customer Service!

Took my truck in last week for an oil change and tire rotation. Not a problem. I also had a warranty repair and the adviser said I should bring it in the following Monday @ 7:30 AM, which I did. After not getting a status update, I called, around 4PM to find out that they hadn't looked at the vehicle and that it could still be a couple days before they got to it! Living 25 miles from the dealership posed a problem! I told them I wanted my truck back and was told it would be pulled up when I got there. When I showed up, around 5:45, not only did they not have the vehicle ready, they had trouble finding my work order, and then finding my truck, and then my keys! While very convenient to where I work, I will not be back. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a dealership who understands customer service and will take care of my warranty problem.

Russ, we are deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Richland Hills. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (817) 522-4981 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

• Autonation

great experience at autonation with Hector Nunez. He was a great salesman and made the process quick and easy!!

• Auto Nation Steven Roeder

Steven Roeder was great. Definitely the guy who knows what the best deal is for you and your situation. He listens to what will best benefit you and not just what he wants you to get.

• Pleased Customer

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Thanks to Steve for helping me get out of my 2014 Ram truck that had been in the shop for 3mo with air ride suspension problems. Very satisfied with my deal!