Elk Grove Ford

299 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 11, 2016

I am extremely happy to have purchased 2 cars in the last two months from Elk Grove Ford. Both times the process of buying a car has been easy, comfortable... and low stress. The whole process was quick and getting the paperwork done and out the door was just as fast and easy. My thanks go to Thomas Lee who made the second purchase even easier. Rachel also was a great help with both transactions and I appreciate the help she provided in getting me the deal I was looking for. I do hope that they put in a charging station so that I can bring my car by for a quick charge when I need it or bring it in for service. That would be awesome to have their. Just saying... I knocked one star off service because my daughter knew something was wrong on her car and the service department didn't see it until it was bad. So that is the only knock. But once they found it the repair was handled extremely quick. Thanks folks and I will send people your way.

September 7, 2016

Now three generations of my family have purchased Fords from Elk Grove Ford and Trevor Glantz, our salesman. Elk Grove and Trevor have made the buying... experience the best it could possibly be. They are very caring people and their interests in us as much as selling the car have been the best! I could have not have had a better experience anywhere else.

August 19, 2016

My husband & I purchased a new Ford Edge from Elk Grove Ford. Johnnie Perkins was our sales associate & the experience was great. Johnnie was suppose to... be off by 5:45, but didn't leave until we were done. He explained the features about the car, somethings I didn't know from my prior experience as the salesman didn't take the time, but Johnnie went above & beyond.

July 10, 2016

The experience was amazing the selection too. My wife and I walked in to get a used truck and for the same amount we where going to pay we got a brand... new F150 I extremely recommend this dealership and ask for Jason Gatrel. He knew was he was showing us and exactly what we had in mind.

July 10, 2016

Purchased my new 2016 Ford Fusion from Mike Bhatia this past week. He made the whole process a pleasure. Mike is a Gentleman, Honest and probably one of... the nicest people iv'e ever dealt with at a car dealership.

June 17, 2016

I've purchased many automobiles over the last 45 years. I've been to dealerships that were more interested in the sale than in customer satisfaction. Dealerships... that had small inventories, where you take what we have or wait for your choice of car to be ordered. I've also dealt with some good dealerships along the way, and they were interested in customer satisfaction, they were looking for that repeat buyer. And then I went to Elk Grove Ford. I'd made contact with Jason Gatrel on line, and he invited me to come to the dealership, assuring me that the truck I was looking for was in their inventory, and it was. As the buying process took place, I was introduced to Rachel Wood. She made the buying experience well worth the ride from Placeville. The deal we made was outstanding, the price was unbeatable. I very happy that I ended up at Elk Grove Ford, and they will be getting my repeat business, and all of my referrals. Thank you again Jason, it was fun. Richard Powell.

May 6, 2016

I have been in sales since 1975 and I am not easily impressed but the Elk Grove Ford team knocked it out of the park! My sales person Jason Gatrel was... a true professional! He created a very relaxed atmosphere and earned my trust and confidence every step of the way! He possessed exceptional product knowledge and answered all my questions thoroughly. He took the time to understand both my needs and concerns which made it very easy to say we've got a deal! He was a truly impressive salesperson! The support team was also excellent and made the paperwork a smooth and efficient process! Simply said, it was just an excellent experience!!!

February 7, 2016

Mrs. Rachel Woods and the sales representative Neil Wilson did an amazing job in explaining and providing my husband and I with all the information necessary... to purchase the most beautiful American car on the market : Ford Explorer Platinum 2016. The manner in which they assisted us is the way all sales associates should approach a customer. We were given all the possible alternatives and were helped to make this possible for us sooner than we expected. To be very honest, we went to the Elk Grove Ford dealership knowing that we will find knowledgeable sales representatives and a wonderful buying experience (this is the second car we purchased from Elk Grove Ford) however, we were amazed that our expectations not only were met, but surpassed...like old friends seeing each other again (and they see so many people). Anybody reading this review and in the market for an American car, please take the time to go to Elk Grove Ford...you will not regret the move...ask for Neil Wilson and Rachel Woods...tell them Anca & Marty send you and let the magic happen. Sincerely, Anca & Marty Dahlquist

Hello Anca and Marty, First off, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write this awesome review about Elk Grove Ford and our t...eam. We are happy to hear that Rachel and Neil made your purchase as easy as possible. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Neil! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your beautiful Explorer! Cale Wood General Manager

February 1, 2016

Great dealership! The service department staff are very friendly and did a great job of recommending needed repairs without trying to up sell unnecessary... things. They found and corrected a safety issue in my breaks due a private mechanics mistake ( which was causing a horrible screeching noise). I will bring my Mustang and Expedition here from now on for any service concerns.

Paul, Thank you for choosing Elk Grove Ford for your servicing needs. Customer Service is always our top priority and we are pleased to hear we exce...eded your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Cale Wood General Manager

January 11, 2016

Recently my siter and her husband leased a brand new car from Elk Grove Ford. They told me about their experience and the awesome service they received... from TyLer Shupe and advused me to go see him too see what he can do for me. I have never had a good car buying experience ever since i bought my first car. I never get what i want,i always have been pressured our swindled and end up dissatisfied. But I went in and first thing i noticed when i pulled onto the lot was none of the sales agents attacked me like sharks. Everyone was polite, calm, the dealership was clean and running well organized. Tyler came out listened to what I wanted and we took a test drive in the car i wanted,and he was able to get me into that vehicle at what i can afford. This has been the best experience buying a car ever for me. I highly reccomend going to Elk Grove Ford if your in need of a new vehicle bevause the entire staff is amazing.Tyler Shupe is an awesome agent, Robert and Asher in financing are so effecient. I'm overjoyed with my 2016 Fusion. Ms.Wands

Dymitria, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this awesome review about Tyler and Elk Grove Ford. We are excited to welcome you to our ...growing family. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we are always happy to hear from our great customers. Please don't hesitate to contact Ray if you have any questions or concerns! Cale Wood General Manager