• Great Dealership

I was very pleased. My sales person was super to work with. The dealership when out of there way to support me. Thank you.

Thank you Jason for giving us the great review, we hope your Silverado serves you well for many years to come.

• Great Service

The dealership was helpful and gave excellent service. Unfortunately I have to wait for some of the services recommended. My vehicle is a 1996, so the value of it is way less than the price of the services recommended.

• Warranty Work

I was ever pleased with done the work was also done in a timely manner. The work was cover by the factory warranty. It was the DEF heater that had failed.

• Excellent service

Lenny thoroughly explained all aspects of the maintenance actions required due to factory recall. Prompt and professional service, as always! Keep up tje great work...

• Recall service

Was much faster thsn expected. Service dept vere helpful and polite even though they wrre extremely busy. People very friendly.

• Great service

I came in for an oil change, they diagnosed a couple of other problems, contacted me and fixed them. They also checked tire pressure.

• Great salesman, excellent dealership

Kindness of salesman and willingness to look for exactly what we wanted. Everything was well explained and the facilities were clean.

• Great service

Customer service I received from Sarah. She makes you feel VIP. Appreciate her going far and beyond to make sure my experience was smooth and easy. Thank you

• Fantastic Service

I had done what I needed done in a very fast and professional manner. Service personal were courteous and professional throughout!

• Polite Service

Thank You for the Polite Service. It's a pleasure doing business with Tutus Will. I'm always impressed with them. I was in for an oil change, tire rotation, recall and warranty service.