New 888-476-1428 Dealer Website
Used 888-702-9407 Email Dealer
Service 888-221-7501

Average based on 106 reviews.
  • Great Dealership

I was very pleased. My sales person was super to work with. The dealership when out of there way to support me. Thank you.

Thank you Jason for giving us the great review, we hope your Silverado serves you well for many years to come.

• Outstanding dealership

Salesman George and Finance Manager Josh were Professional and Outstanding. Never steered me wrong and worked a great deal for me. Even tho Josh is a Seahawk Fan (Sorry), he got this 49er die hard a great deal with low finance rate.

Thank you for the great review. Here at Titus-Will we try and go above and beyond regular expectations and make sure the customer gets the very best treatment possible! Even if the means taking care of a fan from a rival football team ;-)

• Review of Dealership

I cannot recommend this dealership -- I contacted them 5-times to inquire and purchase a new Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The first two sales representatives initially responded, but then never heard back from them after eMailing over questions and invoice details. I followed-up several times, and they continue to have issues responding.

• Determined Salesmen, comfortable facilities

We went into the dealership to buy a truck we had found on Cars.com . We couldn't make the numbers work on that vehicle but Mikey and Fransisco kept trying until they found a truck on the lot that met our needs and our price. Both stayed late into the night to see the deal completed. Josh was very quick and efficient at preparing the paperwork for the sale. All were friendly people to work with. If you are in the market to buy a vehicle, I would recommend Titus Will Chevrolet. I hope their Service Department is as friendly and efficient as the rest of the organization I have dealt with to date.

• Top notch service

The salesman was very nice and knowledgeable. Gary was not pushy when talking about cars. I had no intention of buying a car that day, especially a brand new one. After hearing about all the things I was looking for in a vehicle, I couldn't help but to ask more questions. I loved I was able to ask questions without having the pressure to buy anything. One question led to another, next thing I know, I'm being approved for the car at a great rate. The finance manager, (who was a former special operations guy like myself) was awesome! He held nothing back, told me how it was. I would gladly buy another vehicle from these guys again!

• Silverado leak repair

We have always been treated with respect and courtesy. Scott, in Service, is fabulous! He made sure that my needs were met and communicated accordingly.

• Wonderful communication and great servicece

Michelle and the service crew are so helpful and thorough. My husband is mobility challenged , they instruct us to park near the ramp and they come get the car to service it and bring it back to the ramp so I do not have to push his wheel chair around out in the rain. Michelle makes it a point to let us know what is needed and what our options are!! KUDUS

• Repair shop

I had a headlight that went out on me. Was in and out in less than 10 minutes. The fastest I've been in and out of a repair shop for a headlight.

• Vehicle Repair

Rick in the service department took my call while I was on the way to the dealership. I had no appointment. I explained to him my issue and he fit me into the schedule almost immediately after I arrived. They repaired my Tahoe in two hours and had me on the road again. So thank you Titus-Will. I'll be in the market for a new Tahoe soon and I will be coming there first.

• Great customer service

I tell everyone about the great service we receive at Titus-Will Chevrolet. Michelle has a great personality and professionalism about her.