• Audi A8L 2016- Audi Peoria, AZ

Great car, very warm and friendly staff. Salesman JJ Saldana was terrific at getting us max rebates that he could!! Showed us car details. Overall very smooth experience !

• Audi Peoria,AZ

Great experience. Warm friendly courteous . Always wanting to ensure my 100% satisfaction with service

• Audi service

Great experience. Service done as expected and described. Amir has always been very helpful and accommodating for every vehicle service.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Audi Peoria. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Owner of an Audi S5

I have been going to this dealership for the last two years, I have always received amazing service, Mike Franklin makes getting all service done to my vehicle so easy. I am always kept informed, the service has always been done in a timely manner, they have a vehicle for me to drive when i drop off mine, and they are always understanding, professional, and kind. When it was time to buy a different vehicle, theybworked with me to get exactly what Ibwanted and made the tading and buying process as streamlined and quick as possible. I am always satisified and happy with this Audi dealership. I no lomger dread having to get service on my vehicle because they make it completely hassle free and work around my crazy scheule, always making it convenient for me, never causimg as inconvenience to me.

• Feedback on Service.

Amir Hamzabegovic is the best!! Audi Peoria is a great place to get service on an Audi vehicle.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, John! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• MIKE IS THE BEST

IT WAS GREAT! MIKE IS ALWAYS VERY VERY HELPFUL I 'D GIVE HIM 10 STARS,

IT WAS GREAT! MIKE IS ALWAYS VERY VERY HELPFUL I 'D GIVE HIM 10 STARS,

• Thanks Michael

Perfection this time and every time. Michael is awesome. Such personable service. Best service I've ever received as a car owner. Thank you!!!!

• Audi A4

We went to look around for used Audi and end up shaking hands :) Jason was great helping us getting a deal and with buying process. Over all satisfied with 5 star :)

• Audi Q5 TDI Feedback

Michael always does a great job for me. He's a pleasure to work with.

Michael always does a great job for me. He's a pleasure to work with.

• Audi Peoria