New 866-710-0892 Dealer Website
Used 888-309-5803 Email Dealer
Service 877-258-2232

Average based on 136 reviews.
  • Audi A8L 2016- Audi Peoria, AZ

Great car, very warm and friendly staff. Salesman JJ Saldana was terrific at getting us max rebates that he could!! Showed us car details. Overall very smooth experience !

• Great Customer service at Audi Peoria

Was able to,schedule my 15 K service on short notice, had some minor trim items addressed and was provided a loaner Audi for what turned out to be a longer than anticipated repair time. Not an issue since I had the loaner. Great customer service in a friendly, high tech and spotless facility.

• Audi Peoria

We love our new Audi A3. Lou and Charles were very knowledgeable.

We love our new Audi A3. Lou and Charles were very knowledgeable.

• One of the best places that you can buy a car!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Lou when I bought my new car. At first we discussed over the email since the location is quite far from where I lived. We discussed the best offer deal and scheduled to come look at the car in person since they had the color but not quite the options I was looking for. Lou brought out the car and it was dirty on the outside due to the weather we been having here. He explained to me about the car and it's features and then we talked about price. We went back forth a little but Lou did everything he could to help get the price I was looking for and the financing I wanted. Everything went perfect from looking at the car and its features to the finance guy and the explanation of all the little details. Audi of Peoria was the place the buy if you're looking for your next car!

• Audi Service experience

In and out quickly. Excellent customer service. Will continue to do business here.

• Audi Peoria

Thanks to the guys at Audi Peoria they helped me get into the Audi I wanted.

Thanks to the guys at Audi Peoria they helped me get into the Audi I wanted.

• Audi service

Great service , they took care of my Audi A3 and gave me a lender car for as long as I didn't have my own vehicle.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Audi Peoria. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Best customer service I've had in a long time!

I just purchased a beautiful new Q5 and my car needed to have an electronic module replaced after about 5days - I'm in IT so understand everything is electronic; and easy to fix if you go to the right place so was hoping for the best. However, I was profoundly surprised how the service department genuinely cared about me and the impact it would have on me with this car issue as I was on my way to Prescott for a four day trip (and of course, a car packed ready to go) This is what real customer service is about and without a blink of an eye I had a fabulous loaner, Amir (be sure to find him at the service desk) helped me with the entire process, he even helped with the transfering of all my "stuff" to a new car and made the process absolutely painless. Non of this: sign here ten times to be sure they were covered under liabilty.. . VOILA I was off without feeling any issue. My car was ready before I got back and it was no issue for them plus they even detailed cleaned my car.., again. Bottom line: these guys / gals at the service department really are exemplary at what they do in taking care of customers. That is exactly how it should be when you need help, they treated me with respect, explained the issues, told me exactly what was wrong and if anything happened again to personally call. Thank you Peoria Audi...you are absolutely above other car dealer's standards in customer service. PS

• Fast and Honest Service at Audi Peoria

We purchased two vehicles from this dealership and we were pleased with the turnaround time in both instances (in/out in 2 hrs.). We felt in control with the terms of our sales contract and never felt pressured. The staff was extremely friendly. Chris, Charles, Jason, and Renee were a real pleasure to work with. We would buy from Audi Peoria again.

• 35K Audi S4 Service -- Audi Peoria

Mike, our service representative, was very friendly and efficient. The visit was pleasant except for the cost. It would be wise for VW/Audi to consider adding a program for those of us on a fixed income. $900 for a 35K check up was exorbitant even for an S4. I honestly have to warn potential Audi buyers to be aware that its not inexpensive to maintain an Audi although the car is well made and handles very nicely with lots of zip.