New 866-710-0892 Dealer Website
Used 888-309-5803 Email Dealer
Service 877-258-2232

• Audi A8L 2016- Audi Peoria, AZ

Great car, very warm and friendly staff. Salesman JJ Saldana was terrific at getting us max rebates that he could!! Showed us car details. Overall very smooth experience !

• Audi Peoria

Was a great experience and helpful definitely recommend them

Was a great experience and helpful definitely recommend them

• Audi of Peoria Service

Outstanding experience! Always friendly, helpful and prompt.

Outstanding experience! Always friendly, helpful and prompt.

• Audi Peoria servie

I purchased my Audi at Peoria Audi and have only used their service department. When I purchased my car, I was introduced to everyone who would be taking care of me. The care and service I get is second to none. The service area is clean, the waiting area is comfortable and relaxing, if you need a loaner car, one is provided. Walk you through what they are going to do, then show you the results. They have never done any unauthorized repairs. Amir is my service technician and he is outstanding.

• Audi A3 Service

Timely and efficient service. Clean, free loaner.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Timely and efficient service. Clean, free loaner.

• Audi Peoria - Best car dealership in town

Audi Peoria made buying a car a pleasure. Jason was very cordial, helpful and knowledgeable about the purchase of our SUV. The entire transaction was smooth, fast and easy. We would certainly buy another car from Audi Peoria.

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Audi Q5 Purchase @ Peoria Audi

A great experience for me as the buyer. I appreciate that the salesman, Engle, took time to review many of the vehicles features and test drive a couple cars to be sure. This was a no pressure sale and they worked through the purchase in a very kind way. I love the car!

• New Audi owner

Great experience!The dealer was nice and very helpful, tried to match all the competitors deals.

• newa5in2017

Quick bargaining process, knowledgeable/friendly/straightforward sales (internet), in-and-out in two hours with car I wanted.

• Car service