New 888-219-3173 Dealer Website
Used 888-214-6514 Email Dealer
Service 888-219-7477

• Great Service

Always friendly and quick! Very comfortable when I bought vehicle! You are always acknowledged when you walk in the building!

• Sequoia Recall & Rear Hatch Repair

I received very prompt, friendly service. I really appreciated the email notifications when the work was complete. A service I don't usually receive from other car repair locations.

• Dependable Service

Friendly, professional staff, timely service. Answers to my questions. Staff is willing to work with you fitting in service with your schedule.

• Great service

Polite & efficient. I've had all my automotive services taken care of here for many years & I've never been disappointed.

• Great Job

The Ford team was very helpful and informative!!! and a very good environment, they answered all questions. I had very good experience... Bravo!!!

• FANTASTIC SALES EXPERIENCE

EVERYONE WAS SO HELPFULL AND PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. I JUST LOVE FOX FORD LINCOLN OF CADILLAC. THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD.

• A Positive Experience

very pleasant, great interaction,the staff at Cadillac Toyota is very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating.The facility is well laid out and clean.

• My first Toyota

Staff was extremely helpful and nice. We have always bought Chevy or GM products. The staff at Fox Motors showed us the quality products manufactured by Toyota. My life loves her new 4 runner.

• Great Service Experience

The people in the Fox Toyota service department were friendly and helpful. The servicing completed on my car was done so quickly and efficiently.

• Awesome

They are easy to make appointments and get in, they are thorough, fast, reasonably priced and everyone so helpful and friendly!! Love that they have a great waiting area that time goes by fast & love they have WiFi too!