• Great Service

Always friendly and quick! Very comfortable when I bought vehicle! You are always acknowledged when you walk in the building!

• Service was great and friendly.work was very well

Appointment was easy to set up, they got the car in quickly,service was fast and well done. Service was fast , friendly and helpful.

• Great service time after time. Awesome service

Debra is always so nice and helpful. John Knapp is also friendly and helpful, would gladly recommend your service department to people.

• Happy

If I get my truck, at 250.00 a month. You ate going to be the best dealership ever.

• Fantastic dealership

Very friendly and prompt with how busy they were. I had my grandchildren with me and they love it there. They have a play area to keep them happy and that it did.

• Great service

Great service dept that John Knapp runs and my customer service rep Deb always does a really good job every time I come in

• Great Service

Debra Soles from the service department is fantastic. She is kind and helpful. I have watched her help people carry their oxygen tanks and she always makes me feel right at home.

• Great service and facilities

Fast and friendly service, facility was clean and customer service was professional and answered all my questions and were very polite.

• Great service

Debra Soles helped me very much to find the warranty part that I needed for my truck. She has always been a great help whenever we needed it.

• Always very professional and pleasant people to...

I like both of the reps in the service department. Very friendly and helpful. I had an oil change and had my car washed and waxed. The detailing was great, car has never been cleaner or shinier. I'm going to bring my wife's car in a week or so and have hers done.