Cornerstone Plymouth

113 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 21, 2018

Steve Wanous was excellent to work with! Really enjoyed buying a used car from him @ Cornerstone. If you're looking for a used car, I highly recommend... him.

September 18, 2018

Had an Awesome experience today at Plymouth Cornerstone! Charlie and Annette were Friendly, funny and most of all very knowledgeable! I most definitely... will be back!

Richelle, we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! It is great to hear Charlie and Annette were friendly and knowledgeable throughout the process an...d helped you get into the "right" vehicle for you. Thank you for your business.

September 16, 2018

Worked with Steve Wanous on looking at a newer vehicle. He listened to our request and find several vehicles for us to look at, didn't try pushing... us into a vehicle we didn't like. He was a pleasure to work with. When it came to financing your vehicle Amanda Duetsch really worked with us to get our payments were would like them. Would recommend this team to anyone looking for a vehicle. We will be going back there for our next vehicle.

Paul, we are pleased Steve and Amanda provided a top-notch experience for you and helped you find the perfect vehicle for your family. We strive to li...sten to the customers needs during the purchase process to really understand their what they are looking for in a vehicle. Thank you for your business and enjoy the new ride!

September 11, 2018

Wasn't looking to buy a car at all, my credit was bad and didn't think anyone could help me ,but these guys got the job done and I got what I... wanted... Riley and his team worked hard and fast !!! Thank you guys i'll be sending some friends your way...

September 4, 2018

Dave McGrane did a great job for us as we were purchasing a used car for our daughter. She also had a great experience in the buying process!! Great Job... Cornerstone!!

Kevin, We're happy to hear Dave was able to assist you in purchasing a vehicle with your daughter. We hope she's enjoying it and you have pe...ace of mind that her driving needs are met. Thank you!

July 3, 2018

I have Great praise, and thanks to cornerstone plymouth..especially to my salesman Sam Ghandour....he's not only a great salesman but over all a great... person who loves the customers...Sam went above and beyond to make me happy, and succeeded...I left there with my dream car, and the payment I wanted... yayyy! A-plus and 5 stars to Sam, he's a keeper...and so great! Is the finance asst. Annette Bride she is awesome! This was my second vehicle purchased from cornerstone...love, love love, them. I would say to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle... Go to Cornerstone Automotive, and ask for Sam Ghandour he's the best. ☆☆☆☆☆

Lydia, on behalf of everyone here at Cornerstone thank you for your time providing us your feedback. We're very happy you had a great experienc...e with Sam on finding your perfect vehicle in your price range. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. Thank you again for your business

April 18, 2018

Mr. John Nagorski, is a rare find in customer car servicing. He goes over & above in helping the customer! What a joy to be welcomed, each time I come... to service my car & I am not rushed away when I have questions. Whatever concerns I may have or something I do not understand, John takes the time out to explain to me about my vehicle. If I could give him 100 stars, I would!

Alicia, we are happy to hear John provides excellent service through answering all your questions and making you feel welcome during your service visi...ts. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Cornerstone. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

February 9, 2018

Ryan Kelly is the best, and I also have to give this whole company a 10 and more if I could they have a customer for life they treated me so good. I will... definitely be back YOU GUYS ROCK go and see Jack Kelly they treat you like family!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience with Ryan. Congratulations on your vehi...cle purchase, we hope your enjoying it.

November 17, 2017

When first invited to come in for a chance to purchase a vehicle I thought I'd go through the same thing as I have been through with other car dealerships... before, looking at vehicles.only to be met with obstacles, but to my surprise I was totally wrong. From the first meeting with Ryan until the time I left( with a vehicle) Ryan not only made me feel comfortable, hopeful and respected about me buying the vehicle of my desire, and I was treated like we had known one another for years. Ryan was so invested in me being satisfied and happy. He did everything thing he could to see me through the whole process. I now drive the vehicle I've always wanted, thanks to GOD, Ryan and Cornerstone. If any of my family or friends read this,you know that I am a honest man,and i hope that you all give Ryan and Cornerstone a chance. I highly recommend seeing Ryan when you get there.

Millard, We always want our customers to be comfortable with their buying decision. We are glad Ryan provided a great purchase experience. Thank you f...or sharing your feedback. Congrats on the new vehicle!

October 24, 2017

I enjoyed shopping for a new vehicle with Ryan Goiffon.

Thank you for your business. We are glad to hear you shopping experience with Ryan was a great one.