Cornerstone Plymouth

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 108 reviews

July 3, 2018

I have Great praise, and thanks to cornerstone plymouth..especially to my salesman Sam Ghandour....he's not only a great salesman but over all a ...great person who loves the customers...Sam went above and beyond to make me happy, and succeeded...I left there with my dream car, and the payment I wanted... yayyy! A-plus and 5 stars to Sam, he's a keeper...and so great! Is the finance asst. Annette Bride she is awesome! This was my second vehicle purchased from cornerstone...love, love love, them. I would say to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle... Go to Cornerstone Automotive, and ask for Sam Ghandour he's the best. ☆☆☆☆☆

Lydia, on behalf of everyone here at Cornerstone thank you for your time providing us your feedback. We're very happy you had a great experienc...e with Sam on finding your perfect vehicle in your price range. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. Thank you again for your business

April 18, 2018

Mr. John Nagorski, is a rare find in customer car servicing. He goes over & above in helping the customer! What a joy to be welcomed, each time I come... to service my car & I am not rushed away when I have questions. Whatever concerns I may have or something I do not understand, John takes the time out to explain to me about my vehicle. If I could give him 100 stars, I would!

Alicia, we are happy to hear John provides excellent service through answering all your questions and making you feel welcome during your service visi...ts. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Cornerstone. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

February 9, 2018

Ryan Kelly is the best, and I also have to give this whole company a 10 and more if I could they have a customer for life they treated me so good. I w...ill definitely be back YOU GUYS ROCK go and see Jack Kelly they treat you like family!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience with Ryan. Congratulations on your vehi...cle purchase, we hope your enjoying it.

November 17, 2017

When first invited to come in for a chance to purchase a vehicle I thought I'd go through the same thing as I have been through with other car dealers...hips before, looking at vehicles.only to be met with obstacles, but to my surprise I was totally wrong. From the first meeting with Ryan until the time I left( with a vehicle) Ryan not only made me feel comfortable, hopeful and respected about me buying the vehicle of my desire, and I was treated like we had known one another for years. Ryan was so invested in me being satisfied and happy. He did everything thing he could to see me through the whole process. I now drive the vehicle I've always wanted, thanks to GOD, Ryan and Cornerstone. If any of my family or friends read this,you know that I am a honest man,and i hope that you all give Ryan and Cornerstone a chance. I highly recommend seeing Ryan when you get there.

Millard, We always want our customers to be comfortable with their buying decision. We are glad Ryan provided a great purchase experience. Thank you f...or sharing your feedback. Congrats on the new vehicle!

October 24, 2017

I enjoyed shopping for a new vehicle with Ryan Goiffon.

Thank you for your business. We are glad to hear you shopping experience with Ryan was a great one.

October 24, 2017

I found the dealer and the dealership was very comfortable location, the sales person Ryan Goiffon was very professional and he did all he could to h...elp us get a vehicle. He gave excellent service. I would recommend any and every one I know to come and shop for a new vehicle or their first vehicle with Conerstone Auto.

Sabrina, We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we appreciate your feedback. It is great to hear your buying experience was excellent with Ryan.... Thank you for your business!

October 19, 2017

Tom Hunter did a great job and was patient and willing to work with us to get me into my car that I needed and wanted, Great job Tom

Alyssa, We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we appreciate your feedback. It is great to hear your buying experience was stress free with Tom... Hunter. Thank you for your business!

October 19, 2017

Thank you Tom for all your help getting me into the SUV I needed! Awesome job

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone to purchase your vehicle. We are happy to hear Tom provided great customer service. We appreciate your business.

October 18, 2017

Steve was really helpful. Wasnt sure if I was leaving with a vehicle today and he made it possible. Thanks man YOURE AWESOME!!!!

We're happy to hear your experience at Cornerstone was a great one with Steve. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciat...e your business!

October 17, 2017

Thank you Tom for being patient and helpful. you were great.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad Tom was able to assist you in a smooth buying experience. Thank you for sharing your experience.