Cornerstone Plymouth

122 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2020

It’s been 3 months since I purchased a 2004 Nissan Armada, and I have put over $3000 into a car that I was told only needed a few o2 sensors. I expected... honesty due to having 3 small children, and me needing a car to transport them where they need to go. I came into your office and no one cared that I was sold a lemon! The car has been parked for at least a month and a half due to the back tires about to fall off due to the rear subframe being rotted. If I had any I wouldn’t even send my enemies to you guys! I will let any and everyone know not to buy from Cornerstone!

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with Cornerstone. We take every review seriously. If you would like to discuss your concern...s with our Sales Manager, Ryan, please call him at 763-559-5300. We hope to hear from you soon.

June 15, 2020

I am someone who does not enjoy shopping, and was especially wary about coming to a used car dealer, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Many thanks... to Gerald for listening well and quickly getting a read on what I wanted, and for quickly identifying potential vehicles that would be a good fit. The process did not take very long, so I was especially grateful to have a vehicle I was happy with, and not to have been led down several paths that were not right for me. Gerald was very friendly and seemed sincerely committed to my satisfaction. I appreciated his manner and straight shooting. I also appreciated Ryan for checking in with me during the process of waiting for paperwork. I have already recommended Cornerstone and Gerald to a friend who is looking to buy a bigger truck.

Keith, thanks for the review!

• February 5, 2019

First of all let me start by saying, I am a return customer to Cornerstone and they never cease to amaze me. They have the best inventory in Minnesota... hands down and they always treat you with respect and dignity regardless of your credit history. My sales person John Gordon is an exceptional human being and has set the Gold Standard for how a car buyer should be treated. Thank you John and thank you Cornerstone Plymouth!

Cassandra, thank you for your feedback and long-standing relationship with our Plymouth dealership and John. We appreciate your business and it is wo...nderful to know you have an amazing experience each time. We look forward to working with you again when you are in for service or on your next purchase.

January 24, 2020

Once again, Cornerstone Auto and Caleb Gorman went beyond expectations and I now have the car that I wanted ! Caleb is a wonderful sales person who really... knows a lot about the vehicle he's selling you and I highly recommend asking for him when you want excellent service. Also, Annette in finance was enjoyable to work with. Third vehicle from Cornerstone ! ! !

Thank you for the review!

September 15, 2019

This was by far one of the BEST used car dealerships we have ever been to! We were so sure we weren't going to get approved but they went above and beyond... to work with us and we drove off the lot with vehicle that we couldnt be more happy to have! Thank you John for the excellent customer service!

Thanks for the kind words! We value your business.

September 14, 2019

I was well pleased with the service I received from sales associate Gerald Foster. He made vehicle purchase easy and fun. Happy with the vehicle and couldn't... wait to get it on the freeway. ❤!!!

Thanks for the review. Glad that Gerald made the process fun and easy!

June 18, 2019

My transmission went out in my vehicle and I needed a another car really bad. I went to cornerstone Plymouth and met with Mr. Gerald and he gave the best... service ever. He got me rolling like he promised and I would recommend anyone and everyone to him. Thank u vey much

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone to purchase your vehicle. We're happy to hear it was a great experience and you're happy with the new vehicle. We ...appreciate your business.

April 19, 2019

Went to test drive a suv. Sales person told me they can get car into my price range. Drove 30 min to dealership and was told car needed some refurbishing.... Went out to see what kind. Battery was dead. Check engine light on. Navigation touch screen was cracked, front window was cracked and side window was broken. The inside of the suv smelled so bad I couldn't even look all the way inside. I wish this was brought to my attention before I drove all the way down there.

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with Cornerstone. We take every review seriously. If you would like to discuss your concerns... with our General Manager Jon please call 763-496-7384. We hope to hear from you soon.

March 4, 2019

Bought a Jeep not too long ago yes it was used, the dealership told me about the repair light that was on and they’d correct it. I came back a couple hours... late, the car light was “cleared” about a week later the car had a couple repairs brought it back to the shop and was charged 700.00 which I was told I wouldn’t have to pay but then was told the person that told me that was wrong, about a month into driving my transmission did go out anyway wasn’t covered because it was sold as it even though during the ride AL the sales gentleman was asked about the light (not a transmission light just found that weird it happened so soon) ..hmm just saying all good reviews but there are some cars on the lot to be careful with. Doesn’t hurt to get the car triple checked before buying..and yes I would still recommend this place if you know someone who is well-versed with cars! I was lucky and my boyfriend got me a new transmission and the repairs done..just saying things could’ve been a lot worse for me please be careful when buying from anyone car lot! It’s a lot of MONEY you are spending

Aaron, thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with Cornerstone. We take every review seriously. If you would like to discuss your c...oncerns with our General Manager Joe please call 763-496-7384. We hope to hear from you soon.

September 21, 2018

Steve Wanous was excellent to work with! Really enjoyed buying a used car from him @ Cornerstone. If you're looking for a used car, I highly recommend... him.

We're happy to hear your experience at Cornerstone was an excellent one with Steve. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appr...eciate your business!