New 888-814-1134 Dealer Website
Used 888-748-9163 Email Dealer
Service 888-832-4115

149 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Plaza Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • Above and Beyond

The Lexus representative was excellent. She made the repair process easy and went out of her way to accomadate me. Lexus went beyond expectations in replacing my dashboard after 10 years. I would highly recommend Kay and the others at Plaza Lexus.

Hello Nancy, I am very glad to hear that Kay took such good care of you on your visit to Plaza Lexus. We strive to provide only the best service around. Please let us know if you ever need additional assistance. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

• Mungenast service much better
    February 22, 2017

Bought a 2010 RX from Plaza. First and second service was unorganized at best. Loaner car wouldn't start. No one called when done. When I called late in the day the Service guy was annoyed. Similar un Lexus like service with my LS. Moved to Mungenast and the service has been great. More like what I received in Tulsa. Bought a 2015 RX from Mungenast and both the purchase process and the Service has been great. Don't waste your time at Plaza.

• Routine service
    January 5, 2017

Plaza Lexus

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

Brought our 2015 RX 350 in for routine maintenance, Joe Edwards, service rep, met me in the waiting area with all paperwork ready to go. Told me a time of 1 to 1-1/2 ours. About 1/2 hour later returned with news of a problem found. He fully explained the problem, told what it would take to fix it and how long it would take. He then arranged for a loaner and was on my way. Joe was professional but also very personable. When work took longer than expected he called to let me know. Full disclosure this work was all under warranty. When I picked I returned my car Fred greeted me. He got me settled and offered to get me coffee or something else to drink. What a nice gesture. Super customer service.

• Great services!

Efficient service! Knowledgeable adviser! Well-stocked refrigerator!!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

Efficient service! Knowledgeable adviser! Well-stocked refrigerator!!

• Service
    May 9, 2016

Plaza Lexus

I live 120 miles from St. Louis. However two years ago I traded my 2009 Lexus E350 for a 2013 ES350. For the first time in my years of driving a Lexus I began having an issue of the car battery system discharging in three days if not driven. Living so far from St. Louis I did have my local Toyota dealer look at the problem and they were not able to find the issue to resolve. I called Plaza to make arrangements for service. The rep on the phone, a young lady knowing I was coming such a long distance informed me that when I arrived at the dealership a vehicle will be there for my use for the day while service was rendered. Upon my arrival I was greeted by service rep. Thomas Kiernan. He informed me that the issue would probably be resolved in three to four hours and gave me the key to a 2016 Lexus E350 for my use. My wife and I were able to have the freedom of seeing some of the area while our car was attended to. While at lunch Thomas Kiernan (service rep.) called us and informed us that his service manager was not completely satisfied with what he thought the problem was and requested that he be allowed to keep this vehicle for a couple days. We returned home with their car and three days later Mr. Kiernan called to informed me that the issue had been resolved, parts were ordered and their driver would deliver our car to our home 120 miles to our residence after service was completed. A day later Mr. Kiernan again called to confirm our vehicle was ready to be returned at our convenience. The next day a driver from St. Louis returned our vehicle. My only regret is that I cannot remember the drivers name who returned the vehicle as he wanted nothing more to be certain we were satisfied. Thank you Plaza Lexus. I have and will continue to recommend Plaza Lexus to friends and family. Thanks for your service Steve and Linda Wrigley Decatur, Illinoi

Plaza Lexus

Hello Steve, Thanks a lot for coming in to Plaza Lexus and being such a loyal customer! We will be sure to pass this along to Thomas Kiernan. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

• Awesome overall experience 2nd time in row!
    May 4, 2016

Plaza Lexus

Hello Chris, Thanks again for coming in to Plaza Lexus. I will be sure to pass this along to Brett as well. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

This is car number 2 that our family has purchased through Plaza and the customer service is top notch. Brett was able to find the exact car that I wanted. Not only did he find the exact car, he found it in a different state and had it delivered to me. He was very professional, kept good communication through the whole process, and accommodated every request I made. He's not pushy and works hard. Super nice guy and very helpful. Will use him again for our next purchase in a year or so.

• Oil change

It took long time for a simple oil change (about 80 minutes) although I was supposed to be the first customer (7am)

• Great Service

The sales manager was very helpful and also the salesman Mike Buffa was excellent

Johnnie, Thank you for your positive review of Plaza Lexus. We appreciate your business and I am glad that Mike was excellent. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further automotive assistance. Tom Ebenreck, General Manager

• Purchasing new SUV at Plaza Lexus, Creve Coeur MO.

I was referred to Plaza Lexus by a friend who purchased a new Lexus from them with high praises. I was extremely happy with the no-pressure sales method at Plaza Lexus. The sales folks were very knowledgeable about all their automobiles, very friendly, professional, and most importantly honest about what they can and can't do in their price negotiations. This allowed us to make our decision with clarity. Their finance department found best deal for financing, and we were on our way driving our new Lexus NX 300h, in no time. It was truly a great experience doing business with them, couldn't be happier. Very highly recommended *****

Dave, We at Plaza Lexus appreciate your positive review of our dealership. I am very pleased to hear that my team is friendly, professional, and allowed you to make your decision with clarity. Thank you for your business! Tom Ebenreck, General Manager

• clean facility

I think the guy did his best but didn't get my tire repair there because I went else where, The place that I went to the price was more reasonable

Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our dealership. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so I apologize that has not been the case in your experience and we appreciate the feedback you have given. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please feel free to contact me. Tom Ebenreck, General Manager, 314-635-9537