3.1 out of 5 (3.1) 155 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

155 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Plaza Lexus from DealerRater.com

• January 12, 2016

The Lexus representative was excellent. She made the repair process easy and went out of her way to accomadate me. Lexus went beyond expectations in ...replacing my dashboard after 10 years. I would highly recommend Kay and the others at Plaza Lexus.

Hello Nancy, I am very glad to hear that Kay took such good care of you on your visit to Plaza Lexus. We strive to provide only the best service arou...nd. Please let us know if you ever need additional assistance. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

February 19, 2018

I had lexus CT200h 2013, went to have normal service at Plaza Lexus @ Creve Coeur, St. Louis. Other than Oil Change, I had faced issues with this Lexu...s during freezing temperature, only during the starting "rough running shuddering " .this only happens ONLY during initial stat-up and during extremely cold mornings. Once it is start-up , you can not reproduce this (but one could find this issue for this model not that very uncommon if you google) . The manager of the service, she outrightly denied anything wrong with the car, stating "no code on your car, so there is no problem with your car, your car is absolutely fine " I was saying even if code is not showing does that mean "no-issues"? She was insisting of there is any issues you could find that in the code..so no issues with the car, saying take this to different dealer ( naming it to Dave Mungenast) She was just arrogant. I would say the agent/adviser Joe Edwards was much better, he said sorry and asked me to call Lexus toll free number. Denying an actual the car issues--just because they could find a code in the system (let us say, if car stop while running and could not find a code, again they would say same?? --no code no issues!!!) She was kind of defensive and trying to prove I am wrong--don't know how to communicate, I Would say, technically ignorant very poor customer service.

October 21, 2017

Talk to Daniel on phone from Memphis Tennessee I live in Memphis call up there few friends of mine with trading there for sixties in called him made m...e a offer took his offer went through the finance project got their car was fine opened the door he had to Walmart DVD players in the back very poor and ignorant servicing after driving 300 miles one way and 300 miles the other way would not recommend this dealership to anyone seem like they're all trying to get to you bringing other people in on deals telling you the technology is better on DVD players hanging 4 inch off of back a headdress just letting you know I drove off and left come home with my same car will not deal with them and wouldn't recommend anybody else to deal with Daniel Daniel is a poor service manager if he is sales manager

October 9, 2017

I have never experienced such poor service from Plaza Lexus but the service advisor lied directly when ask about online coupons. .said my vehicle requ...ire more oil therefore can't use coupon. .The coupon was advertise by plaza Lexus. I have lost all respect and trustworthiness with this dealership. I would suggest you triple check before signing for work done. Beware of Advisor Mitch Bower.

July 15, 2017

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from them for my wife. The salesperson was very good at his job. We haggled until we reached a price I wasn't willing ...to exceed and he still obtained an extra $200 from me. I still felt good about the sales process. The problem occurred after the sale. They took the car to detail it. They told me it would be about 20 minutes. It took an hour and a half and my complaining before I was able to receive my car.

June 11, 2017

Worst dealership experience ever. Always an attempt to money grab and sell services I did not need. Car was towed to Plaza on a Saturday by AAA I had ...two flat tires. Service rep Joe called me Monday and asked what was wrong with my vehicle. I told him I just needed two tires as mine were flat. He then said the car wouldn't start. Shocked, my first thought was maybe he had the wrong vehicle considering there were two other white ES350s on the lot. He said its probably the battery he will check it out and call me back. He called back stating they fixed the tires(covered by r/h warranty + no disposal fee)every thing was fine except I needed a wheel alignment. I then asked why did the car not start? Joe stated "it was the battery, its was dead, couldn't be charged" and I need a new one. I haven't had any problems with the battery prior. Joe stated "oh you probably left the hazard lights on". That was incorrect, as I was at a well lit gas station. Not to mention I went Sunday to retrieve some items out of the car,used my key fob to get in and every thing was fine, lights also came on in the vehicle. Joe stated it could have just died with out warning and they test the battery each time someone has service. I was just there less than two months ago for a wheel alignment and nothing was mention about the battery ($109 for the battery and $40 to put it in + $2.00 for battery disposal then another $23.00 for waste disposal). Yet every other service I "needed" to get now or soon was on there. I was told that they could NOT completely do the when alignment because something was bent and was preventing it, yet they still charged me $119 for an alignment they couldn't do or didn't do because the wheel pulled as I drove home. Prior to leaving a mechanic checked to see why they could not to the alignment and he stated the strut is bent and he would start there. So he really didn't know why the wheel alignment failed but I should pay the $550 for a strut to "see" if that helps. This place can be the worst, Plaza BMW has the same shady tactics. It was more to this , but it was to much to write. Before I left my son noticed my driver side air vent latch was broken and just placed back on. I did report it and they are suppose to order me a new piece. This is not the first time something in my vehicle was damaged while in Plazas care, I never complained or reported it however. I will never trust Plaza, nor will I ever buy another vehicle from them. Dealerrater should really allow ZERO stars, that would have been their grade. I will be honest service isn't always this bad, but when it is, its BAD. ***Update *** as of 6/11/17 I have yet to recieve a call about the vent part that was ordered for my car. I had called to get a copy of the battery test they did to determine that my battery was dead as it was not with my other paperwork. First Joe stated he didnt have it, that it was with my other paper work. I told him it was not and that I had left it on the desk of the person who assisted me when I picked up my car. Joe he would email me a copy. He did, but the only problem was that it was NOT the same reading on MY battery the day prior. I remembered the first two numbers and this copy had new numbers, which leads me to believe I was duped. I will be contacting the BBB.

June 7, 2017

Plaza is great!! First time purchasing a car from this dealership. I have no complaints whatsoever. Everyone was super nice and friendly and my new su...v is exceptional!

Hi Tiffany, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Plaza Lexus. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if ...there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

February 22, 2017

Bought a 2010 RX from Plaza. First and second service was unorganized at best. Loaner car wouldn't start. No one called when done. When I called late ...in the day the Service guy was annoyed. Similar un Lexus like service with my LS. Moved to Mungenast and the service has been great. More like what I received in Tulsa. Bought a 2015 RX from Mungenast and both the purchase process and the Service has been great. Don't waste your time at Plaza.

January 5, 2017

Brought our 2015 RX 350 in for routine maintenance, Joe Edwards, service rep, met me in the waiting area with all paperwork ready to go. Told me a ti...me of 1 to 1-1/2 ours. About 1/2 hour later returned with news of a problem found. He fully explained the problem, told what it would take to fix it and how long it would take. He then arranged for a loaner and was on my way. Joe was professional but also very personable. When work took longer than expected he called to let me know. Full disclosure this work was all under warranty. When I picked I returned my car Fred greeted me. He got me settled and offered to get me coffee or something else to drink. What a nice gesture. Super customer service.

Plaza Lexus

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

July 19, 2016

Efficient service! Knowledgeable adviser! Well-stocked refrigerator!!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Regards, Tom Ebenreck GM

777 Decker Ln Creve Coeur, MO 63141