4.4
  • Lincoln MKZ

The dealership is great they made the buying process easy. Service the center is very convenient

Thank you for your review and I trust we will continue to earn your business. :)

• New Lease

Alan Rothenberg , great salesman ! Knows his stuff ! We told him what we were looking for. He had a nice selection of cars waiting for us to choose. Alan, along with his team, made our experience hassle free. GREAT customer experience !

• I will be a Lincoln Man 4 Life!

I was three (3) months out from my Lease Ending on my 2014 Lincoln MKZ. Silas and Alan were my salesmen. They are like Batman and Robin when it comes to car sales. They work great together. I took advantage of the early-bird lease return. Findlay paid my last three payments on my lease. No pressure sales. Very smooth atmosphere. I picked the car I wanted and wasn't pressured into picking some more expensive vehicle. They respected my budget and gave me all the incentives that where due to me. I walked away with a 2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid in Palladium White Gold Metallic and didn't feel dirty when I left the dealership. I will be a Lincoln Man for Life!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! At Findlay Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Findlay Lincoln Rocks!

Thanks Kathy for taking the time to let us know how everything went for you. Welcome to the Findlay Lincoln family!

I had a wonderful buying experience at Findlay Lincoln in the valley Automall. Thank you so much to Alan Rothenberg and Silas Walker for assisting me with my purchase. Findlay is one of the best ! I'm looking forward to the Lincoln concierge service.

• Long Time Customer

Always professional. A well organized place. Clean.

Hi Dena, Just wanted to thank you for your continued support. :)

Always professional. A well organized place. Clean.

Hi Dena, Just wanted to thank you for your continued support. :)

• Findlay Lincoln

very pleasant and unstressful buying experience with helpful personnel.

very pleasant and unstressful buying experience with helpful personnel.

Hi David, I am glad you had a pleasant experience and would recommend us. Are you aware that 1 is the lowest score? I hope we can continue to serve you.

• Denise

Everyone at Findlay Lincoln was exceptional, especially my service advisor, Alisha... she was very professional and knowledgeable!!

Thank you for your support. I trust we can continue to serve you for many years to com. :)

• Five star, white gloves

I've driven GM and Audi for a long time. When it came time to car shop Lincoln wasn't even on my radar. After speaking to a friend about his Ford Expedition, we looked at the 2015 navigator L (at findlay Lincoln) while also considering the 2015 escalade (at findlay cadillac). The performance of the car aside (because this isn't about the car as much as the dealership) the people at the dealership made our decision an easy one. Findlay Lincoln was no pressure and high performance. Negotiation of the deal itself was straight forward and there wasn't the industry standard back and forth. I sat across from the decision maker and, literary he threw out a price then I threw out a price and we then shook hands, deal done (even with a trade in involved). Every promise made was kept on or ahead of time. I know it is still early in my findlay Lincoln experience, but it has (for me) been a five star, white glove experience.

• Ask For Frank Luciano

I bought my car though Frank Luciano. I would not ask to deal with a different person. Frank made me feel like I was at home and he gave me hes honest option. He has knowledge about almost every car out there. I felt confident talking to a professional. I just recently read about Mr. Luciano in the Las Vegas Review Journal! That put a smile on my face! Thank you to the staff at Findlay Lincoln and all your support! I will definitely refer customers your way! Great service and experience!

• Outstanding!

Outstanding in everyway! I actually found my used car on their web site and traded in my car via pictures and on the phone and got a great deal. I had to drive 5-hours to make the deal. All was honest to the bone. No "ups" when I go there. Great people to work with. Everyone had smiles. Facilities were outstanding, even the restrooms! I really felt at home. The car I purchased was well serviced, far more than if I had purchased it from an individual and did not have to go through the trouble of selling my car myself which I was originally trying to do which was a hassle. This was the nicest dealership I have ever worked with. I strongly recommend them.