• Fantastic service!

I came here absolutely clueless, and the staff helped me with every little thing you could imagine. I found my new favorite dealership!

• lorilinn O'Boyle

Everyone at Gaughan was fantastic . Harry was great to deal with.

Everyone at Gaughan was fantastic . Harry was great to deal with.

• great experience!,,

Dave was awesome really took my experience to the next level

Dave was awesome really took my experience to the next level

• nice experience overall

Dave and Harry were great to work with. Thank you--

Dave and Harry were great to work with. Thank you--

• great experience

pleasant transaction good communication. worked to get me the best deal possible

• Clean vehicle, Great Customer service

This was a very different approach to buying a vehicle because it was a pleasant & comfortable experience. The staff showed me all vehicles l liked & explained all differences of each 1 good as well as bad. I will recommend Gaughan' so to everyone who is in need of a well maintained vehicle. I was definitely treated fairly.

• Great Service

Salesman was not pushy. Great variety of vehicles. Was able to work within our budget.

• very trustworthy place to buy a car

This place had me from the second I walked in they were so friendly and very patient as well as helpful on choosing the best car for my needs I would recommend this place to all of, u friends looking for a new car

• Great Car Buying Experience

I had a fantastic experience here at Gaughan auto store. The Salesmen were genuinely kind and honest. They didn't try to butter me up or rip me off. They didn't hide anything and will tell you the good and bad and most importantly they didn't waste my time. best car buying experience ever. I will recommend and I will return.

• Simply the best car buying experience!

Thank You Steve, It was a pleasure doing Business with you!

I have been shopping for a car for over 3 months now, finally found the perfect one at gaughan auto store. Harry was fantastic to deal with, they got me the car i wanted at the price i wanted. Matthew in finance got me an incredible rate i planned on going thru my credit union which i have done all my banking thru over the past 20 years but how do you say no to a 2.64 rate. i would like to thank everyone at gauhan for such a wonderful experience. they are my new car guys!

Thank You Steve, It was a pleasure doing Business with you!