1.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Buyer Beware

I purchased vehicle, didnt pass inspection, drove it 80 miles, they refused any and all civil mediation to help me with vehicle, blamed me for it failing mechanically. Great price, but refused to help or offer anything, motor junk.

my name is john motta ,owner of motta auto sale. the negative review put out by nhgal is a little off. 1st I did not sell her a car ,she told me the man I sold the van to was her husband who did not call me.2nd the van is a 2000 e350 van 254000 miles for a 1000 dollars. she sent me a email telling me about the thermostat they replaced and later the van stopped running and I should give them there money back. I feel no matter what the price is if someone works on a vehicle before calling me first then I do not feel it is my fault.