4.2
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Awesome Experience

Ashley Thank you for becoming a Muscatell Customer. At Muscatell Automotive Group we put customer service as #1! Welcome to the family!

These guys had me in and out with my purchase in 10 minutes, no kidding! No gimmicks, no hidden anything. I had test drove the vehicle one day and called them back and made the deal over the phone. No nonsense, great experience!

• The worst online shopping experience I've ever had

I requested information on a vehicle that I was interested in, and the dealer was out of state. They told me that they had just received the vehicle on trade, and that they didn't know anything about it. They then proceeded to tell me that the vehicle was a solid rig and that there weren't any issues with it. If you don't know anything about a vehicle, don't try to tell me that there's nothing wrong with it in the same breath! Also, why would you post it for sale when you had only just received it? Isn't there some kind of inspection process required to sell a car as a dealership? I felt as though they intentionally tried to deceive me in order to make a sale. If this is the way they do business, I wouldn't refer them to anybody!

Mat, We are very sorry you feel this way as we make every effort to always be accurate in the information we provide. We are very selective in the vehicles we place on our lot for resale and do inspect and recondition our inventory to make them as perfect as possible. As soon as we get a vehicle in, it goes into our inventory list and from there goes through our full service shop and then through our recon department. We ensure quality and the majority of our selection even comes with warranty. We strive to carry a good name in this business and work to ensure all of our customers are happy. We are known in the area for setting a high standard in customer satisfaction and want to address your concerns. Please call us anytime so we can go over anything that you have on your mind. Our main sales line is 218-477-7000. Please ask for Aaron, our sales manager. Have a great day and I hope we can talk soon! Sincerely, Muscatell E-Commerce Department

• Buying our HHR

We are very happy with Ryan who helped us with the purchase of our new car.

Thanks for the kind words and Muscatell is lucky to have good customers like you

We are very happy with Ryan who helped us with the purchase of our new car.

• Great customer service

Thanks for the Kind words and welcome to the Muscatell Family

When I arrived at muscatells I was greeted kindly by your salesman Ryan McKay. He helped make the process less stressful and more exciting! Great job!

Thanks for the Kind words and welcome to the Muscatell Family

• Good experience

We purchased a vehicle and a couple of days later it was having issues. We had to take it back multiple times and they kept saying it was either fixed or they couldn't figure it out. THe first time I took it in for repair I got an older Ford Taurus with pet hair all over the seats for a loaner vehicle. The 2nd time they gave me a very nice Chevy Traverse. It was a hassle with all of the vehicle changes because I have 2 car seats, but that wasn't their fault. Finally, they let us trade back the vehicle for the full amount we purchased it for. They didn't have anything in the lot in the exact price range we were looking for and they would not adjust the price at all. We ended up spending more than we wanted but that was much better than getting stuck with a lemon. They sent a thank you card and cookies to our home. They will work with you to make you happy.

Mickey I am sorry to hear you had some troubles with your first vehicle. Thank you for letting us know of the issue so a solutions could be made. Thanks for being a loyal Muscatell customer.

• Awesome service

Friendly service. I have complete trust repairs made under strict guidelines. I will continue to return for maintenance.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for being a loyal Muscatell Customer