• Great Experience!

I bought a 2007 Dodge Charger SXT a few weeks ago. I had a wonderful experience. I don't have the best of credit, it's so-so. They set me up with financing with a great payment option at a fair interest rate. Thank you to Your Kar Company! I will definitely recommend you to my fellow military members!

• Repeat Customer

From the first day I walked in the door 10/2012 the staff was phenomenal. My husband and I were looking for a car for my Birthday However, we both bought vehicles that day. They accepted our trade in and set us up with a quick and easy Finance Service. I truly enjoy doing business with them. My friend bought one shortly afterwards.

• Very Satisfied

Very helpful in what I came in for. They helped me look for the car that I was shopping for. Offered me lunch while I waited and they did their best in trying to get me the vehicle I needed.

• GREAT DEALERSHIP

Could not ask for a better place to go buy your used car. Brooks is very knowledgeable with regards to finding the car that will fit you!

• Great staff. Friendly and Helpful.

Everyone that you interact with will make buying a car easy. Guaranteed to walk out with a smile.

• 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS

Very nice salesman. Picked me up so I didn't have to take a taxi and taught me how to drive a 5-Speed. Thank You Your Kar Company!

• 2005 Toyota Camry

Heather was very helpful, she made sure that my needs were met. I would recommend her to family & friends. I really appreciate the kindness & understanding that I received from the staff. This was actually the best experience that I have had during my car buying history.

• Beyond Professional!

Our Experience at Your Kar Company was great! We got turned down at a few other dealerships, but Your Kar Company made it happen! Beyond Professional! Thank You.

• 2009 Chevrolet Malibu

Heather was very pleasant and helpful. Very understanding and eager to help and not pushy at all. A++ for Your Kar Company!!

• 2004 Chevrolet Impala

J.D. is a good guy. He hooked me up with what I needed and got me the right price.