• No hassle!

Wow! Great buying experience.... every vehicle buying experience should be like this. Mr. Cox treated us with great respect and trust. They gave us the key and let us test drive our new vehicle as soon as we got there. They were so down to earth if felt like a family member was selling us a vehicle. We looked through vehicle history together and went through it with no hassle. I called a few times and they called be back and waited for us even after normal working duty hours. The entire process was complete within and hour and half. Since we drove from out of town they suggested were to stay and visit. I was thoroughly surprised.

• Great Experiance

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Kevin: 1994 Jeep Wrangler and a 1995 BMW 525i. Both were great deals and an even better experiences. I will be back if I ever need another car.

• Extremely helpful

Kevin was very helpful. Made the process easy. Even got me a ride to the dealership to pick up my truck!

• I'd go back

I bought a subaru 2.5rs for about 3k below value, it was a very hard car to find and they had it in great condition, and I still walked away with a great deal. They were great, very nice but also professional at the same time. I don't know what else to say except they were ideally what you would expect, and hope for at a used car dealership.

• jeep purchase was great

Everything involving my transaction was pleasant and easy. the guys there were great

• Kosmic Dealmakers

Good, friendly service. Good selection of vehicles. Great deal and easy to work with.

• great car experience!

good deals and great people they had a nice selection to choose from

good deals and great people they had a nice selection to choose from

• What a great car!

This is a small lot, but the folks running it are very nice and accommodating. We found a cute car for a good price and were pleased with the experience.