Toyota of Union City

(4.2) 443 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
443 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Union City from DealerRater.com
  • Satisfied Customer

Loved Cody my salesman and my new car a 2015 Nissan Altima

• Great Saleman Service

First time car buyer . My sales person Byron was very quick in his service. He was great in assisting me in picking out and purchasing my new car. ove...r all Great experience. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family. Thanks!!!

• Excellent car experience and a great dealership

Excellent experience, staff are very nice and kind people and helped in everyway!! The atmosphere was pleasant and I didn't run into any issues or pr...oblems and left with a very nice clean car, thanks Kia of Union City!!!

• Friendly, Stress-free enviroment

Went to go look for a new car and within the first 5 seconds, met a friendly sales person, Matthew Donahue, who helped us find exactly what we were lo...oking for. He was honest about our options and helped us find a number of options. We chose three cars to choose from and he new what the car's best features were, but also made us aware of what the car lacked. He helped us narrow down our options by being honest about one of the cars which he rejected due to its condition. Thus, we found the perfect car that we love, because it feels just like the last car we had; thus making the car our perfect choice. Thanks for the great customer service; hope to see you again. Matthew Donahue is the guy to look for if you want a perfect choice in vehicle and price. He knows what he's doing.

• WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, INFORMATIVE , PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL, HE FOUND THE PARTS I NEEDED IN NO TIME THE PROCESS WAS QUICK AND PLEASANT I WOULD R...ECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE..... GREAT PARTS PERSONNEL I APPLAUD HIS PROFESSIONALISM..... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LASCELLES

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE......

• Horrible experience

Very poor customer service. I was told by 2 separate people, Maddie and Lexi, to come in because I was pre-approved for a program that had for people ...rebuilding there credit. I live in midtown and had to catch an uber and it was expensive. I did not want to waste my time if I wasn't going to be leaving with a car. They both made it seem like there was a program for people like me. I got there and I was not approved and they said I needed a cosigner. I had filled out an application before I came and had to do it again once I got there with the exact same info. They were so eager to help when I came in and once I wasn't approved they basically treated me like I didn't matter. I sat and waited for an hour for a manager to come and speak with me. 3 different people spoke to me and I'm still not sure that I spoke with a manager. Later on I realized that the manager William Haley had walked past me several times looked me in my face and didn't even acknowledge me. While I sat there I overheard conversations with 3 other customers that said they were pre-approved but when they got there needed cosigner. I'm not sure what kind of business they are running over there in Union City but it's very poor. You don't treat people that way and you don't waste there time. Union City is 45 min from the city of Atlanta and it's obvious they are in the business of having people make blank trips for a program that does not exist. I will be contacting their corporate office about this situation. I wouldn't advise anybody to do business with people that treat others so poorly. If you don't have a certain amount of money, you obviously don't matter. I wish I had read the reviews first, it seems other people have had similar experiences with this place😡

Overall Experience

• Amazing Experience, everyone was very attentive!

Toyota of Union City made my new car buying experience very pleasant and enjoyable. Everyone from the front to the back was very attentive, taking imm...ediate care of all my questions and concerns. Thanks, Toyota of Union City Georgia.

• Great Experience

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. This is the 1st car I have purchased in 16 years. I was a little nervous and skeptical but my experi...ence at this dealership made the process a little easier. The customer service was phenomenal, the sales associate (Six Phillips) was amazing and the deal they provided was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Overall Experience

• AWESOME Expirience !! AWESOME People!!

My expireience with Cody was MORE than excellant! He is a great salesman. He was on top of everything. Everytime I called he answered! Even after the ...sale Cody made sure i was all good! I definatly recommend Cody to everyone!! I also worked with Jarrett! He also was awsome. He made my mother feel very comfortable in my desicion to purchase. He worked along side Cody & together they made me very happy!!! && shouts out Mr.William for the 30days free gas !!!

Toyota of Union City