DrivewayCars.com

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 91 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Worth the drive
    August 28, 2012

We drove all the way from Cleveland OH to buy a BMW 335 from this dealership and it was great. Car was just what they said and there was no back and f...ourth. We wish they were closer and we would probobly buy more, still might!

Love this place!
    November 6, 2016

My purchase had to be one of the easiest, hassle free car deals I've ever made! These guys are great, you won't regret checking them out!

over all happy
    June 21, 2016

i had a very good experiance buying my 2012 dodge ram there. they did noy take all day to deal and let me take it on a proper test drive. it also help...ed that my bank is next door. i now tell my friends to go there.

Great Service
    June 11, 2016

Driveway Cars is amazing! I wanted a particular make and model of vehicle, and even though they didn't have it in stock, Gary and his team found exact...ly what I was looking for, and at a great price too!! If you're looking for a new car, I suggest you check them out.

Overall I'm a happy customer
    March 5, 2016

Its been a little over 2 years since I bought my car from them. It took a few hours to get the financing to my liking but they managed to make it happ...en. My only complaints are that the ad for the car said 2 sets of keys but they said they didn't have the second set. Only reason that bothers me is because the keys have to be programed as do the keyfobs. I am glad to say that I have paid the car off and the title came back clean (I had that happen on a motorcycle before, clean title until the new title came back from the state). Overall if they had a car I wanted I would buy again!

Very Satisfied Customer
    September 28, 2015

Great dealership and very courteous! I found a vehicle online, which had not price yet. I immediately emailed about it, was looking at it the next mor...ning and purchased it the same day. Everyone was very efficient, I spent less than 30 minutes making the car purchase! Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

won't visit or buy again from here
    July 19, 2015

I have to give credit when it's due. I was lucky to work with an honest salesman and purchased a good car. You can get a good or bad car from any deal...er so you just gotta hope for the best.. Anyways...This dealership was having a super sale event along with a scratch off event where customers could win money, tvs, etc (non grand prize winners stated to get $5 walmart gift card). I received a walmart gift card that looked used with $0.00 on it. I won $750 cash on a scratch but it was a different story when I got to the dealership. I'm sure every customer thought they won grand prizes. Would not buy here again. By the way this dealer spends a lot of time bashing people who leave negative reviews. Oh well! Learn to practice integrity. And not to mention they're not very organized with mailing documents.

Loving my car thanks to them!!
    July 15, 2015

Best dealership i ever been to.. would recommend it to anyone..they worked with me helped me get the car that i wanted!! 5 stars to them!

Wasted a day and a half of my time!
    February 5, 2015

Went in looking for a specific vehicle, it had already sold. Then looked at another that had many issues. They tried to get me to make a deal on that ...one but I didn't. Then looked at another that they said they could get the deal done on. Took it overnight, then they never called about the deal like they said they would, ended up keeping it another night. Overall they never contacted me, I always had to contact them and in the end they never got the numbers where I wanted or needed them so I walked away! Huge Waste of Time! They Suck!

Sir unfortunately we tried to help you but we do not suck your credit sucked. Our issue was getting you financed so blaming us for your credit problem...s is not the issue.

Love this place
    December 8, 2014

I love this place, they have great customer service!

DrivewayCars.com