Regal Chevrolet Kia Lakeland

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 612 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

612 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Regal Chevrolet Kia Lakeland from DealerRater.com

• November 30, 2017

ay was simply amazing....this is the 3rd Car we yaave bought from Regal and she is forever who we will buy our cars from. Mike, the Chevy manager was ...so helpful and Lisa in service is great too...Regal is the place to be...

May 19, 2018

I truly enjoyed working with Greg on the purchase of my Soul. It was fun to work with him and the whole experience with the team was very wonderful. G...reg was an enormous help in getting my rental car returned to Clearwater. He has already helped me again with some paperwork that I misplaced. I highly recommend Greg and the Kia Regal Dealership. Thank You Greg!

April 21, 2018

This is the third car we have purchased as a family from Regal Kia each time working with Greg. Greg is a great salesman and customer advocate making ...the process as smooth as possible. If your thinking of buying a car, you can???t get a better advocate that Greg.

April 20, 2018

Came to see Frankie Hollywood TRUE BLESSING did really knows his stuff on getting you the BEST DEALS and helped me HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANY VEHICLE NE...W AND USED. thank you Hollywood must go see him and ask for him ALSO RECOMMEND YOU SET APPOINTMENT ALOT OF PEOPLE COME SEE HIM. 👍

April 18, 2018

A purchase that almost didn't happen as I went to a different Kia dealership. I'm glad I made the decision to go to Regal Kia. Frankie was ver...y knowledgeable and professional during the entire process but there were no high pressure sales tactics or games. They were very fair with their trade in offer and that really impressed my husband. I was very pleased with my decision to purchase a new Kia.

April 18, 2018

Not pushy salespoeple, test drove 3 different models of same car to get exactly what I wanted and stayed late to do so. Overall expierence was excell...ent.

April 6, 2018

When you bring your vehicle in for service you don't expect it to be physically damaged. Well it did, not once but twice and on opposite sides of the... vehicle. To get the damaged repaired was an on going fight. end result, left with horrible paint job that is very noticeable. They also repaired my sunroof and replaced entire glass roof. Breaking windshield in process. The roof repair seemed off so had it checked out by another kia dealership and to my surprise there is hardware missing. They had my vehicle almost 6months, and after their 4th attempts on returning my vehicle to me I had enough and just accepted the horrible body work that was done, as well as the sunroof which is not aligned.

March 28, 2018

I went to Go see Frankie Hollywood and he hooked me up with 0% interest on my NEW SORENTO 2018 and helped me out of a bad situation in my current car ...that I was upside down in. He really takes his time going over what the vehicle has. Most importantly he took his time and very patient in helping me HOW TO BUY A VEHICLE SMARTLY. THANK YOU HOLLYWOOD YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!

Regal Kia

Congrats on your new car, Audra!

March 28, 2018

Greg was amazing I would totally recommend buying a car from him .Greg worked hard to get me into a 2018 kia Sorrento , even though I was upside down ...in my car that I had the team at kia made it work very happy !

Regal Kia

We are happy you are happy, Tonya!

March 27, 2018

Amazing!!! Very easy and quick. Super friendly and no hassle does what he can to help you out and finds you a car that you will be happy with that fit...s your budget. HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to see HOLLYWOOD !!!!

Regal Kia

Thanks for the great feedback!

Regal Chevrolet Kia Lakeland