Master Motors of Buffalo, Inc.

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 63 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 6, 2018

Master Motors was a outstanding experience across the board. I dealt with the owner himself,was my best buying experience yet.I Would definitely recom...mend friends and family there for future purchases.

Hi Floyd, Thanks for the review. We greatly appreciate the kind works and were very excited for the opportunity to work with you. If you need anythi...ng in the future, please feel free to give us a call. Take care.

July 26, 2018

After being denied at multiple places for an auto loan, I received an email from Kim at Master Motors. She helped us in our most desperate need! She... is absolutely wonderful to work with. Quick with responses and works magic. We are extremely grateful for all her work and driving away in a new car! We will be repeat customers (hopefully not too soon lol). I also will recommend anyone who's looking to them! Thanks a million Kim! From our family to yours.

July 10, 2018

I recently bought a 2015 Chevy equinox from Master Motors of Buffalo. Kim made the process go as smoothly as possible. Very good service and customer ...care. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

June 27, 2018

Just purchased a 2015 Jeep Patriot and it was the best buying experience I've ever had and I've purchased a lot of cars in my time. Facility... was clean and welcoming. Now onto the salesmen. As soon as I met Al I knew I was dealing with an honest person. Not only honest but friendly and knowledgeable. Also I left there making a friend. Jeep was priced right and received a great trade in for my van. Financing was the easiest I've experienced and stress free. I highly recommend buying from Master Motors! Thanks to Al and Sal!

June 23, 2018

Truly one of the best car buying experiences we've ever had! Found a SUV we were interested in online, filled out the request form, got a call b...right and early the next morning and went into test drive the vehicle and brought it home the next night!! No hassling, wheeling and dealing, just honest business from a great group! Would definitely recommend Master Motors in Lockport!

May 14, 2018

Walked in, spoke to Sal, explained my weird credit situation (bad credit from paying multiple vehicles off years early) and within 2 hours had me fund...ed, gave me a choice of incredibly clean vehicles, picked one and boom! Done. In 30 years of buying vehicles, by far the smoothest most stress free experience ever. I was at easily 2 dozen dealerships in a week, either they had CLOSE to what i wanted but high priced or stupid high miles or wanted me to settle for something much more expensive or not even in the ballpark of what i needed. Who knew buying a family minivan to compliment my fleet of trucks would be such a hassle? So glad i stopped in. Thanks guys!

December 22, 2017

Joe was great explaining everything to me and worked out a great deal for my auto

December 20, 2017

Master Motors has made buying a car the most pleasurable event I have ever experienced in the automotive business. The staff Sal, Joe and Kim have ...been the friendliest most helpful people i have ever dealt with in any business. They took care of everything, I picked out a beautiful in vehicle and that was the most I had to do, everything else was done for me by these wonderful people. If i could give any one looking for a new / used vehicle, a piece of advice, please do yourself a favor and visit Master Motors and be ready for the friendlies, easiest experience of your life. The quality and knowledge of this business and their staff surpasses all. Lorie

December 2, 2017

I've have the experience of purchasing my 3rd car and I can say this is one of the best places I have been.

Hi Joe, Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for choosing us. Let us know if you need anything, we're... just a phone call away!

December 1, 2017

I was looking for a good used truck for my son. The staff at Master Motors were fantastic to work with,especially Joe. Joe ensured all of our questi...ons were answered and concerns were addressed. Joe was friendly and professional at a joy to work with. Joe made the buying process at Master Motors a breeze.