Master Motors of Buffalo, Inc.

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

This past Dec. 31st my partner Deb and I spotted a 2017 RAV 4 on Master Motors lot, a car we were considering to replace our older car. A sign on the... car stating "Like New" attracted our attention. Upon closer inspection , this vehicle appeared just that, to appear brand new like inside and out. With only 32 k miles appearing on the odometer we were futher incouraged. it was a this time that we met Al, oursales man. Another surprise, he was pleasantly polite, absolutely non-pushy and invited us to take a test drive without time distance limitations. Upon returning, at my request he produced a Car Fax, computer generated book value range and the cars history of dealer and location of original sale. Al negotiated fairly on what was already an excellently. priced vehicle. He discussed financing, warranty extention options and protective vehicle rust and corrotion packages available. WE next arrived at a price, put a small amt of $ down and after securing our own credit union loan picked up our beautifully detailed, new tires and plates, registration and inspection ready to go. Everyone at the dealership was in sync and worked harmoniously to make this purchase pleasurable. I will be returning there for any service my vehicles may need and certainly will be stopping by to say hey to Al, probably the most honest and friendly salesman I've met to date. Sounds surprisingly too good doesnt it. Thats what I would have thought but, like I said, Surprise...

January 3, 2019

The first car I drove had a loud knock & the 2nd was filthy,mechanically unfit. The salesman shrugged off my concerns & asked for more than 500$... deposit to address/fix mechanical issues. Do your homework don’t make emotional purchase. Better yet stick with the new dealerships. They have vehicles detailed, checked & ready to go!

• January 6, 2018

Master Motors was a outstanding experience across the board. I dealt with the owner himself,was my best buying experience yet.I Would definitely recommend... friends and family there for future purchases.

Hi Floyd, Thanks for the review. We greatly appreciate the kind works and were very excited for the opportunity to work with you. If you need anythi...ng in the future, please feel free to give us a call. Take care.

October 31, 2018

Great experience! I wanted to wait on the review till she had it awhile. We purchased in July and its running great. Sal took great care of us. Thank... you - she loves her Honda Civic!

August 25, 2018

By far this was best experience i had purchasing a car, there was no pressured sales, Al was a down to earth salesman who made the purchasing process very... easy, handled my trade in which i got top dollar for, got me an amazing rate on my Chrysler 200 C. They are very military oriented and will help in any way to get a veteran in a car. I personally would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car at a reasonable price, and look forward to doing business with you down the road.

August 16, 2018

I just purchased my 4th vehicle from Master Motors. Sal was incredibly helpful. Showed us several in our budget. Settled on the Jeep Patriot and couldn't... be happier. From the excellent service to the great price our experience was very good. I most definitely recommend stopping in when looking for your next vehicle

August 16, 2018

Best car buying experience I've ever had. No pressure sales and Sal was very honest about everything. Would definitely buy another car here. Thanks... again.

August 15, 2018

30 years, 6 cars, 3 trucks. not one complaint. Master Motors Transit Road in Lockport NY is the best! Everything from sales, service, plows, trailers... of all shapes and sizes, and even lift kits, 4x4 accessories, wheels and tires all in a one stop shop

July 26, 2018

After being denied at multiple places for an auto loan, I received an email from Kim at Master Motors. She helped us in our most desperate need! She... is absolutely wonderful to work with. Quick with responses and works magic. We are extremely grateful for all her work and driving away in a new car! We will be repeat customers (hopefully not too soon lol). I also will recommend anyone who's looking to them! Thanks a million Kim! From our family to yours.

July 10, 2018

I recently bought a 2015 Chevy equinox from Master Motors of Buffalo. Kim made the process go as smoothly as possible. Very good service and customer care.... I would recommend this dealer to anyone!