Master Motors of Buffalo, Inc.

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 58 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great experience
    January 6, 2018

Master Motors was a outstanding experience across the board. I dealt with the owner himself,was my best buying experience yet.I Would definitely recom...mend friends and family there for future purchases.

Hi Floyd, Thanks for the review. We greatly appreciate the kind works and were very excited for the opportunity to work with you. If you need anythi...ng in the future, please feel free to give us a call. Take care.

great experience
    December 22, 2017

Joe was great explaining everything to me and worked out a great deal for my auto

Best automotive business around
    December 20, 2017

Master Motors has made buying a car the most pleasurable event I have ever experienced in the automotive business. The staff Sal, Joe and Kim have ...been the friendliest most helpful people i have ever dealt with in any business. They took care of everything, I picked out a beautiful in vehicle and that was the most I had to do, everything else was done for me by these wonderful people. If i could give any one looking for a new / used vehicle, a piece of advice, please do yourself a favor and visit Master Motors and be ready for the friendlies, easiest experience of your life. The quality and knowledge of this business and their staff surpasses all. Lorie

Upgrading a new car
    December 2, 2017

I've have the experience of purchasing my 3rd car and I can say this is one of the best places I have been.

Hi Joe, Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for choosing us. Let us know if you need anything, we're... just a phone call away!

Used Truck Search
    December 1, 2017

I was looking for a good used truck for my son. The staff at Master Motors were fantastic to work with,especially Joe. Joe ensured all of our questi...ons were answered and concerns were addressed. Joe was friendly and professional at a joy to work with. Joe made the buying process at Master Motors a breeze.

Awesome experience!
    November 25, 2017

Love the car! Awesome experience! Joe was great and easy to work with and really cared about me and my purchase and went the extra mile helping me wit...h financing. Would defiantly recommend to anyone looking for a used car!

Satisfied
    November 22, 2017

Car shopping can be a hassle. Joe was very straightforward with me and was able to find the right vehicle that fit me and my family. Due to my credi...t situation Joe had to do some extra work to find the right loan to make the sale happen. Everything worked out and I am walking away from the sale satisfied and would recommend talking to Joe before making a purchase anywhere else.

Eddie
    November 10, 2017

This is my third car from Sal at Master Motors Came back always easy and a great deal they are the BEST Thx Sal Joe and Kim

Absolutely Fabulous Car Purchase Experience
    November 6, 2017

I had been searching for a reliable used car in good condition with financing and had gone to many dealers. I got absolutely fantastic service from t...he second I arrived on their lot. Joe showed me the perfect car and even connected me to great financing and the best insurance deal. I highly recommend Master Motors - go see them first before wasting your time with other dealers.

Great Review
    October 23, 2017

Customer service fantastic and friendly, speedy process and beautiful vehicle for great price

Master Motors of Buffalo, Inc.
6575 S Transit Rd Lockport, NY 14094