4.0
Average based on 3 reviews
  • Beware S60 Owners- Recall Notice

Was informed that there was a recall on my vehicle and quoting the service advisor Howard "it is a big one and needs to be addressed". Made an appointment next day for car to be seen only to find out it is Volvo recall that they want all S60 owners to use full synthetic as their original oil spec are clogging up their engines. I feel that if that is the case then Volvo should be responsible for changing the oil on their dime as it is a recall. So S60 owners beware that this is a ploy to get you to do an oil change at their location. If the service advisor would have been diligent he would have seen my full synthetic sticker on driver-side window, informed me that recall did not apply as I was using full synthetic and I would have avoided wasting time and travel to this bogus recall.

• Very good service department and friendly staff.

This is the best service department I have experienced when having my Volvo serviced.

Thank you for you online review!!! We look forward to taking good care of your Volvo in the future and stay in touch with our service specials on our Facebook page too.

• Great customer service and friendly staff

live in Orlando, there is a Volvo in my area but...traveling to Melbourne to purchase my 2013 Volvo was THE BEST DECISION!!! I found my 2013 S60 online. Lauren, the Internet Sales Manager, contacted me immediately regarding the vehicle I wanted. Upon arrival, Lauren greeted me and we took the vehicle for a test drive. Lauren answered ALL of my questions. She did not make me feel the pressure or anxiety that I have felt at other dealerships. This took some time and Lauren was very patient with me. When I was ready to make the deal, it was late, but she arranged for the paperwork to be brought to my home in Orlando to save me the drive to Melbourne. She also offered to deliver my AWESOME 2013 S60 to me in Orlando! Service at its best! I had my windows tinted and the vehicle was not right away. Lauren sent photos and kept me posted on the process. Seriously, if you want to get the best deal and service you will EVER get from a car dealership, go to Volvo of Melbourme!!! This car purchase process was so very different from any other experience. Lauren wants to get you in the car you want at the best price possible and is available to you with any questions even after your purchase. I am quite pleased with Lauren and the team at Volvo at Melbourne.