Thomas Kia of Highland

(4.7) 195 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

195 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thomas Kia of Highland from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service
    February 18, 2018

I knew what I wanted and within minutes they found the car I wanted. They didn't haggle me on price and were friendly and courteous! They even had a... team moving my items from my old car to my new car so it was already done when I finished the paper work!

• Thomas Kia of Highland Indiana is a Great Place
    February 7, 2018

We were very pleased with our experience at Thomas Kia of Highland Indiana. Our salesperson was a wonderful young woman who was both helpful and knowl...edgeable. We purchased a pre-driven car and it required a few tweaks which were handled promptly and efficiently by the service staff. We would be remiss if we did not mention how pristine the service area is and how comfortable the waiting area is. Overall we had a very good experience and would highly recommend them.

• Great experience
    January 28, 2018

John and Matt were great to work with today while we purchased our used Enclave. John made sure to answer all our questions while we were trying to fi...nd the right vehicle for our family. Matt made the financial transaction quick but also was friendly and thorough.

• Great Experience!
    January 23, 2018

This dealership was great. John was very helpful and very patient. John went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and welcomed. He showed us w...here everything was and explained everything we needed to know. Definitely recommend Thomas Kia in Highland. Great experience!

• No high pressure tactics
    January 19, 2018

John Roney is the guy to see. Very down to earth and relates to your interests. No high pressure tactics. Made us feel at ease and catered to our need...s. Would recommend him to family and friends.

• Awesome experience.
    January 19, 2018

John Roney was fantastic. He helped me get something I would really enjoy at a great deal. Never felt pressured and it felt like he was really looki...ng out for my interests

• So Blessed!!!
    January 17, 2018

Thank you to Jose and Jim for a wonderful buying experience! They made us feel so comfortable and we are so excited about our new van!

• Good day
    January 13, 2018

I came in for an oil change with a car that I was leasing and bought a 2016 sportage. Very happy with my decision . Second car I bought from John an...d I'm sure I'll be back again . He is always there to help and answer questions

Overall Experience

• Excellent knowledge and customer care
    January 6, 2018

No pressure, answers all your questions, Mo actually listens to what you want and works hard to get it for you. I am very happy with my purchase. Than...ks, Mo!

• Best sale man ever
    December 22, 2017

Super staff. This is our third vehicle that I bought from them. My salesman John was the best. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable about this vehicle.... Can't say enough about him.

Thomas Kia of Highland