This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great dealer!

Very nice facilities and awesome repair service! Thank you Mariejoe Sahyoun for helping me get a great deal!

• Great customet service

Excelent customer service, friendly, and prompt.enjoyed doing business with IB auto sales

• good and honest dealer

I recently bough Dodge Caravan.The car was in a good condition readily available, drives good.The car condition was same as was described and as was on the web site. The dealer are current with all license requirements and permits. I had pleasant experience and will buy from this dealer in the future.

• great car condition!

I bought a car in a great condition.Very pleased with personell as well.Car runs great.The dealership is very friendly and organized.Will recommend it to others.

• buyer for nissan altima

Excellent customer service. I bought a used car that drives good and has no issues. Dealer gave me free 3 mo warranty through reliable company as was promised. Honest people working there.I would recommend this dealership to others.