Fazio's Auto Sales

Used

4.3
  • Satisfied Shopper
    July 21, 2012

We searched for several weeks for a used Jeep and found just what we were looking for at Fazio's Auto Sales. We were treated with respect every step o...f the way and never felt any pressure. Joe and John were very friendly as were the the guys on the lot and Christine in the office. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of to our satisfaction and we purchased our vehicle feeling confident that we had made the right choice in buying from Fazio's.

• Excellent Customer Service
    October 13, 2017

I am impressed with the courteous customer service at Fazio's. I test drove a Rav4. I liked it! Karl was respectful, professional, & answered all my q...uestions. He worked with me, so I could get a good deal for trading in my car for the Rav4. The next day, I picked up my Rav4. It was all serviced, gassed up, & ready to go. Thank you for excellent customer service.

• Great service
    October 7, 2016

We had to shop for our vehical online and by phone due to not having a vehical or way to go to any dealers. We searched for local dealers and checked ...out their reviews. We chose Fazio's and we started looking online through the available vehicals. We called Fazio's and started the process all by phone. We were surprized how quickly we were able to get financed. We didn't even set eyes on our vehical till the day we signed for the loan to buy it. We took a big risk shopping for a vehical this way but it paid off. We were really happy with out elected vehical and with how helpful and friendly the salesmen and owner are. We had a few minor issues that had to be fixed on our vehical and Fazio's owner and staff went the extra mile to be sure the issues were completely repaired and the vehical was safe and ready to drive for us. They even gave us a really nice loaner vehical to borrow till they could complete the repairs needed. I will deffinately be purchasing any future vehicals from Fazio's

• New Jeep owner
    April 18, 2016

I got a good deal on on purchase, however, my car wasn't ready when I picked it up. I even called the day before to confirm I'll be picking it up. The...y started washing it when I signed the paperwork and I waited. They were supposed to replace the windshield and didn't and after discussing it with them they agreed to do it. I had to bring it back a week later, got it replaced, however, they wouldn't put a new inspection sticker on so I had to take it somewhere else and pay another $21. Their office is messy and unorganized, bathroom is disgusting.

• GREAT CARE BUYING EXPEREINCE!
    March 22, 2016

The best car buying experience ever. The sales staff is very honest and answered all my questions and even provided a CarFax report. When I agreed to ...purchase the car they fully inspected it and installed new rear brakes. The rear defroster became defective and Fazio's repaired it. Today there was a slight exhaust system noise and once again no questions asked Fazio's repaired it. If your looking to purchase a previously owned car then step up to Fazio's they are reputable, friendly, honest and very easy to deal with. When the time comes for another car I will be shopping there again. In the meantime I will be referring Fazio's to friends and family! Thanks Joe, Mike and the repair staff!

• A pleasure to do business with
    February 26, 2015

Truely a outstanding auto purchasing experience from start to finish. A family business that cares about their reputation and does right by their cust...omers. My truck was a great price, clean vehicle and no pressure they let me go about my business and check the truck out without any bother. They went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. I would recommend fazios auto to be your only stop if you want a quality vehicle at a fair price with the best customer service around.

• Stop and run
    September 29, 2014

I put money down on a truck. Truck didn't pass inspection so they wanted me to pay for the work to be done if I still wanted the truck.i even said I'l...l split the cost . They said no . Thank god it did pass inspection can u imagine trying to get them to work on it if had a problem after I bought it.

I'd like to know what you're referring to. Not only do we not ask customers to pay for up front repairs but we have never had a problem with anyone fi...xing anything after the fact. In fact, we're known for fixing things after the fact that weren't discovered in the sale.

• Awesome service
    April 29, 2014

Thanks Joe for an awesome car at an awesome price. Everything was so simple and easy. Test drive on Friday. Bank on Saturday. Pick up on Monday Awesom...e sales and service. I'll recommend you to everyone. You and your staff deserve more than 5 stars Michelle

• Dissapointed
    October 7, 2013

I recently bought a vehicle from there - not only did the back door window not open but the sunroof leaked as well and they were not willing to help m...e with them. I was told that they were going to do a few simple things to the car before me picking it up and they were not done. Being a honest and reliable business is definitely not high on their priority.

all repairs were completed. the customer wasn't able to reach us via phone to schedule service until the weekend was over. she never removed this nega...tive comment.

• Finally, someone that knows how to sell cars
    September 29, 2012

I got my 2005 Tahoe from the guys at Fazio's. I came in knowing the price and left out with no hassle and no games. I can't stand being lied to and th...ey were honest with me. My credit isn't the best and they didn't treat me any differently when they found out. The truck had a clunk in the rear but it turned out to be a loose exhaust bracket. I will definitely buy here again.

Fazio's Auto Sales